17 inch Chrome Scoundrel rims (Cobra Type)

XxSlowpokexX

These rims were absolutely mint untill I hit a pothole on route 80.

Anyway as you know they are discontinued and I believe are 17*8 or by 7. They fit absolutely perfect. Tires are 245/45/17 (Comp TA/HR4)and in good condition.

Two rims are bent and the chrome cracked. They hold air and I wasnt getting a vibration but how do you fix cracked chrome????

I think original cost on these were around 300 a rim (maybe more I cant recall)..They come with ford blue oval custom center caps. These were originally bought through SCP

Pics to follow

Wanting 400 for all 4 and WILL NOT SHIP

NYC area

They still look great

If interested hit me up....I been showing the car and put the stock rims back on.

Damon

xmetalgodnyc@aol.com

BEFORE BEND..After to come

Attachments

• KennSCDriverSide.jpg
    KennSCDriverSide.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 361
  • KennSC.jpg
    KennSC.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
So is this seriously to much to ask or is it that I'm not shipping....If Pablo94SC goes to the shootout I can have him bring them

Damon

Pictures of the tread on all 4 wheels.

In all honesty, the pictures make the wheels look worse than they are. There is no damage (that I saw/felt) to the inside lip of the two wheels that are damaged, and they are not leaking air.

IMHO, these are a steal for someone looking to make their car a little more bling, wants to improve handling, needs a set of good tires, and can live with a minor imperfection.

Paul

Last edited:
Thanks Paul..They were so Purty...The ford center caps are blinglicious...

Idealy two 17*9 in back and these for the fronts..No rubbing wonderful!

hey, is the price for the rims and tires still $400? is it possible to fix a bent rim? do they definitely hold air? are all the pictures up on the website still accurate? is the tread on the tires lower or is there any more damage to the rims...thanks

interested

very interested here. I need shipping to Caledonia, MI 49316. How much including shipping?

Eric

Not really looking to ship as that will cost quite a bit and I'd perfer someone to see them in person. Now that I have a mustang lug pattern I cant use thme on my Teal car anymore and my other tbird has some nice ROH's on em

rims

If I am willing to pay for shipping I guess I am not sure why you even care. Doesn't sound like you want to get rid of them too badly.

finding the time to pack them up..Ship them and then if your not completely happy with the way they look dealing with that ..Is why I originally stated no delivery....Has nothing to do with $ and everything to do with time and aggravation

Nothing personal to you a tall..But the original post states...No delivery for these reasons

hey man, I might be interested if theyre still around in a few weeks,

NYC isnt bad anyways, im right in Syracuse, so 3-4 hours drive.

where do you live anyways ?

theres a place in the bronx dunnsport that fixes rims crash00527 had his rims done at they do a nice job

I'm In Queens..I knwo they can be fixed and they even bend teh chrome with pain tto make teh cracked chrome look ok...But for me I couldnt deal with looking at that

Back