Info Needed

wildman_302

Please no flaming, i Accquired a 93 T-Bird SC Engine and AOD with computer and harness from someone who parted out one, and it sat in my garage for sometime . Well after nearly 3 years of work, it is now sitting in a 93 mustang lx. Just finished the wiring and exhaust yesterday, and did some short runs with it. Well sometimes it wants to idle low and it will go dead from gear change from r to d. My question is does anyone have the Vacuum diagram for one of these engines. Also when i was doing the wiring i didnt hook up a 'CEL' this would not have any performance problems would it?. Anyway i was rather surprised how the car launched in the driveway (lol). It seems to have some power to be a little 6. I was waundering what upgrades i should do it is all stock, but i have tube hedders on it with 2 highflow cats and 2 1/2 in Dual exhaust to the rear. It has 3.73 gears. large fuel lines (supply and return) a 255 HP fuel pump and a cold air intake on it. I really hope to make a nice little sleeper out of this car, and a real nice conversation piece at all the local car shows. Thanks in advanced.

Here is a couple of pics. Keep in mind this is still a work in progress.

SCLX03.jpg

and a close engine shot

SCLX02.jpg

SCLX01.jpg

Back