Who is using the flow solenoid on their Snow alky kit?

sizemoremk

Who all plumbed in the water solenoid in the snow kit?

I just hooked it all up, and tested the spray pattern, and it was sputturing pretty bad, so I took the solenoid out of the line, and sure enough it srayed nice and misty...

The solnoid was brand new, I wonder if it is just bad?

Did anyone else test the spray pattern?

sizemoremk said:

I just hooked it all up, and tested the spray pattern, and it was sputturing pretty bad, so I took the solenoid out of the line, and sure enough it srayed nice and misty...

I installed mine on the suction side of the pump.

David

David Neibert said:
I installed mine on the suction side of the pump.

David
Ditto. But I was planning on moving mine to right before the nozzle due to the long run of tubing between the pump and nozzle....I'll definitely need to test that before I do.

sizemoremk said:

I checked mine out after installation and it had a nice fanned out spray. Even took a picture of it.

Ken

Attachments

• Spray pattern.jpg
    Spray pattern.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 96
That is where mine is too...

Does your solenoid look like a little box, or does it look cylindrical kinda like a N2O solenoid???

I have my solenoid befor the jet I never did test it so I'm not sure if mine is the same as yours when spraying. I might test it now.

sizemoremk said:
That is where mine is too...

Does your solenoid look like a little box, or does it look cylindrical kinda like a N2O solenoid???

Mine looks like a small box. I dont think it matters where you install it. Dave N and I kicked that question around in another thread and it doesnt matter as long as it is between the tank and the jet. Here is my location

Ken

Attachments

• Solinoid for alchol.jpg
    Solinoid for alchol.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 78
Back