Promise me something

SC UL8R1990

This is going to sound really corny but here it goes. I really can't have an SC in my life right now but i plan to within the next year or two. Just looking for some reassurance that there is still going to be support for the SC's in the future. I really would hate to see this group start to vanish.:( I know there are alot of Ohio SC's on here, just want to make sure you guys arent going anywhere anytime soon! I'm afraid to get an SC and then not have any help with it. :eek: So who's sticking around? I'm still here and i sold my SC 2 years ago.:p

talk to me people.:cool:

The world is going to end next spring. Sorry, all the SCs will be vaporized like the rest of the wood hay and stubble.:(

hey im in this for the long haul, even after i get my cobra or mach 1 ima still have my SC and still be on the board looking as to why this and that broke or wont work...

Dude you have nothing to worry about the midwest click is a diehard group. Screw the world, as Sly stated everything will be vapoo-rized other than the good old Mid-west.

Git Er Dun! Long Live the SC and its owners!

Oh yea the support will still be here. All of our cars cant be on jackstands forever can they? Im in it for the long haul or at least till she blows up

Yeap, even my friends jokingly say that my car is being fixed more than it's being driven, I still love the car and have no intentions to sell it!

Back