Brand New Black Leather Seat Covers

3rd Bird

Have brand new all leather black seat covers. (By new, I mean never installed or sat on). Both front seats (4 pieces - Back and bench each front seat) , and back seat bench (2 pieces - Back and bench). Only part missing is the headrests. This doesn't include the actual seats. This is the factory upholstry (OEM) from a 93 LX (That's why the back seat is a solid bench, not the 60/40 split). They have been in storage for 12 years, and I'm cleaning out my garage. The front seats can be put on pretty easily, mostly plastic clips with a couple steel rods that hold the pads in place, but to install the back seat you will need an upholstery tool. If interested, I can provide pictures.

3rd Bird said:
Have brand new all leather black seat covers. (By new, I mean never installed or sat on). Both front seats (4 pieces - Back and bench each front seat) , and back seat bench (2 pieces - Back and bench). Only part missing is the headrests. This doesn't include the actual seats. This is the factory upholstry (OEM) from a 93 LX (That's why the back seat is a solid bench, not the 60/40 split). They have been in storage for 12 years, and I'm cleaning out my garage. The front seats can be put on pretty easily, mostly plastic clips with a couple steel rods that hold the pads in place, but to install the back seat you will need an upholstery tool. If interested, I can provide pictures.
The seats from an LX are way different from the SC. How would these beneifit anybody with an SC?

Last edited:
They would benifit anyone who has the LX style seats.For example, anyone who has upgraded an LX by adding the supercharged 3.8, or has gotten LX seats to replace thiers. I'm not trying to mislead anyone, that's why I explained they are LX seat covers. I got them for the 93 LX I had, but since then I have gotten rid of the car. I now own a 95 SC, but it has the tan interior with the SC bolster seats. I have many misc parts for T-Birds lying around in my garage, (Front Emblems, an oil pump, Headlight covers, Mass air flow housing and such) and don't wish to just throw them away. Thought I'd put it out there for T-Bird owners before I sacrifice them on EBay.

Back