front grill for an 89 xr7 in atl.

89 xr7 in atlanta

i have other parts, what are you looking for? The car is being stripped at this time so let me know what u need and i will see if it there. Most are still there. I am selling parts cheap to get rid of them

89 xr7 in atlanta

it still does have the shocks on it , what do you mean by gears? im sure its on there. it is an automatic also. It is burgundy inside and out

I'm local Pm Me I need a 308 gear set from teh rear, and teh plastic side seat covers if you have them

If it's chrome, then it's not from an XR7 unless it was refinished. The XR7 grills were monochromatic, and since you could only get the car in red, white or black, the grill would have to be that color also.

Thomas

89 xr7 in atl

well i checked it out closer, it was the color of the car, but it was dipped in chrome. theres the pic of it. if you want it its 30.00, if not then its ok

Last edited:
Vin

Please advise VIN to confirm it's an XR-7. If so, I can use some things. If it's an LS, then the parts won't work for me.

Thanks,

JD

it is an xr7 because it it has the same engine and set up like my supercoupe. Thats why I bought it and it has xr7 on the steering wheel and sides

Back