Wont make it the 24th

Unless you guys "POLISH" my Trophy real good :D
going to do some thumping on the speed and ET record

The motor is compleate ready to go into the car going to Bonneville this weekend to help a friend with his car

Will install motor next week start up Wed or Thursday test at Sac-raceway Friday night & Sat I am a Pro Drag racer use to this rush deals its challenging

We are a sure bet to win this deal got your guys number so tune them bad boys up real good I need at least a 50% challenge from you guy's ;) Sorry that was a cold blow

Last edited:
SUCKER, i was about to start polishing up that gun and going to sacramento to drag your butt down to famoso by your chest hair! should be a good show mr d cant wait to get to see your silver bullet meet the bullet stopper :D

al

hey Al, leave him to me, ill beat him on the 24th. just push me accross the finish line:D he he he

Jose

go for it, you know the reaction time on my nike's have been going down, plus the 60 feet times ahve droppeda few tenths as well

al

Uh, Jim, are you sure you want those guys to "polish your trophy" ?!

What you do on your own time is your business, but this is a family type board, let's keep it clean! :p just kidding...

-Rob

THATS sexual harrasment and we DON'T have to take it anymore!!!

There's no need to polish anything, we all know Jim wont be racing anything but his mouth :D

al

BURN!!!!!!!

Well, all this being said. I really hope he shows...even if he doesn't have the SC ready. I would like to meet the son of Jim Dermit and I think Jim has some good/cool ideas for the SC.

Hopefully he'll make it and share some of those ideas, and HOPEFULLY show them off to us with his car. Who cares if the car doesn't beat the record.....Just to show up with an SC and race her is cudos to me!

Hell, I'll be in a damn minivan the way it looks right now!!!!

TBK Thanks

TBK thank you ;)
It will so nice to meet you and the rest of them bad boy SCCoSC hot rodders

Will be there with the SC cant wait to get some runs in its ben to long I like Bakersfield I won there many of times

Rob Noth you coming? watch me nail al35thSC on the tree :D

Oh My!

THIS is getting good.
Jim...even your own posse is getting on your case.
Since I am the slowest in our crew, I get the honors of going against you first Jim. You will have a ways to go before you take on the Mexican Bean Bandit...big AL. You won't have to worry about that because I am going to burn you down stud.
We are getting so way pumped for Bakersfield. Man, I hope my SC can make it there without breaking down on the way up.
Keep giving it to him Rob.

Last edited:
Ron you first

Once I take you out on the first round
You can cheer me on in the bleachers and hold my Trophy while they take pictures of me "THE KING OF CALIF" :D

Dont matter who's first you all going down so put my name in bold letters on my TROPHY

Only trophy I know of is a slap on the back and a big thumbs up from me! btw---if you have ever seen me give a big thumbs up, you know it's a big deal!

Oh, a little story. When we went to Austin during June my wife, son, folks, mother-n-law, and nieces took me out to a mexican food place to celebrate my B-Day. Well, this is one of those places that likes to sing to you for yer b-day. I really get annouyed with that crap, but I deal with it to be nice to the family (because for some weird reason they get this kick out of it).

Anyway, the staff of the place come up and are all clapping, cheering and what not....and this is the Sunday, right after church diner crowd. Anyway, they tell me to stand up. Well, I stand up....and then I crawl up onto my chair and stand up there. So here I am...about 8 foot tall, and the people singing get these big eyes. The little waitress says "This is ***** and it's his 27th birthday......(At this point I start letting out a deep manly grunt, holding both fists in the air, shaking them and then yell, "YEAH, THAT's RIGHT....I'm 27!!!!!!").....lets sing a song for Richard on this special day"

They start to sing Happy b-day song....each time they end a phrase I yell "YEAH!!!!!" And then they get to the part "Happy birthday dear *******" and everyone who sings does thils clap-whistle-hollar thing....well, I totally blast them out of the water and shout as loud as I can!!! Needless to say I now have the complete attention of EVERYONE there! EVERY eye is upon me and my crazy act....but most especially, members of my family are starting to sink under the table! PERFECT!!! :)

Anyway, they finish the song, I let out a few more grunts and who-wahs and it's finished. This was the first time I've ever been thanked by the people who do the lame ass singing.....they said it was the best one they had ever done and they liked that I really got into it. Little did they know I did it all to make my family sink under the table....and it worked beautifully! :)

OH, That's a Good One Jim!

This is going to be so much fun.
Yes Jim...I don't intend on racing after I race you. That's because I intend to retire as the new King!
Hey, you were a good Champ while it lasted....I just hope you take in stride when I tear you to shreds. I am not fast at all, but it will be nice to see you go down bro!
What are people going to say Jim? You got smoked by the So Cal slow poke.
I guess it's time to wipe off all the dust from the beast and start it up and get the cob webs out of there. Little Oscar's Super Gerbels and getting into shape and will be totally ready for Bakersfield.
Good Luck Jim.

I don't think my tranny is gonna be done on time. I called today and they have yet to even break the damn case open. He said they are REALLY backed up and it's gonna take a while to get it completed. :-(

I'm so depressed.

Back