exhaust manifolds

birdboy89

Are the exhaust manifolds different for 94-95? Think I finally found some ported manifolds so I dont have to wait on mine.

Why are they different for these years? I just bought some from spinningwheelssc on ebay and he said they were the same. I also noticed the aftermarket headers dont specify years.

The stock exhaust set up is different on 94/95 from the 89-93 models. Might have something to do with the differences in the manifolds.

i believe they got rid of the 90 degree bend in the driver side downtube in the 89-93 style by changing the angle of the exhaust manifold exit on the 94-95.the reason they dont specify years on the headers is because you will have to rework your exhaust to mate to the headers.thats the actual difference, is that the newer style exhaust manifold wont line up with your old exhaust.

exhaust isnt so bad I was just afraid there was new or different things on the 94/95 that would make the old style ones fit. I'm assuming modified mustang headers are the same deal right?

Back