polished headlights

MY90SC

Hello all,,,long time no posty for me....sold the car to a youngin from Grand Rapids,MI. last spring.....hope he is still enjoying it....anyway to the point..I hope everyone is doing alright nowadays....I came across a few headlights that I polished up one has a broken bottom retaining bracket.....will still mount up I'm sure.....I'll try and post a pic.....:D

not selling giving away to whomever is in need of them. just shoot me an e-mail or if you have my # give me a call...if nobody wants them by Mid Sept i'll toss em out...

Ron Young

Hey Ron,

Good to hear from you, thought you were getting back in the SC game from your post :p, I am in need of a passenger side light, as the mounting tab for the bulb is broken off, shame its a new headlight too, post a pic if you can maybe ill grab it off you.

Bruce

im very interested... i see you live in brantford? i live in st. george... so it wud be really easy for me to pick them up or w.e ...

sorry for taking so long with the pictures guys....just hectic.....anyways lets see if the pics workes..

Ron

try again......here we go.........theres 4 bulbs with them not sure if they are good ornot.....only 1 mounting post on the bottom of 1 headlight is damaged but should still work......since you were first Bruce you can have whatever one you need and old dixie your welcome to the other 2....

ok sorry guys I can't seem to get these photos uploaded so leave me an email addy and I'll send them that way...

ok now we have lift off....i think...

take a look and let me know

thanks

Ron

Attachments

• P1040680 (4).JPG
    P1040680 (4).JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 75
  • p1040682 (3) (2) (2).jpg
    p1040682 (3) (2) (2).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 71
these are available until Thursday of next week....Garbage night:D so grab em now.......Bruce I may be coming into TO. Thursday on another matter if you want to meet up somewhere I need to be at QEW and 427 at around 9:30pm Thursday of this week....shoot me an e-mail inbunk@hotmail.com

thanks

Ron

Hey Ryan.....all good over here how about you??? I read something about you buying another house in Georgetown....how is Krista?? any kids yet?

I have been running my own small business now for the last year and a half so that keeps me hopping......Michael is now in Senior Kindergarten...Joanna switched jobs we still live in Brantford same ph # so give me a call if you need the # again shoot me a PM or email man...good to see you still around to dude hows the SC addiction coming along LOL......I am clean now since last March.....stay cool man talk to ya leter..

Ron, I wont be able to pick them up as I work 15 hours on thursday. Its alright, I think I might just buy a new set, want them to go better with the clear corners, next time Im out in brantford Ill have to give you a call, im out there the odd weekend. So when you getting back into the SC game Ron? you have alot of catching up to do!, running 13.7 now :p

Bruce

D'oh......LOL...I am sorry Kendra.......holy crap....thats kewl Bruce......actually 2 of these would look very good with the clear corners dude...just say the word man I'll hang on to them for you.......if you really don't want or need them they can all go to Old Dixie he says he is in St George which is about 5 km's from Brantford...13.7 huh...very nice man....was Ryan behind you pushing...hehe LOL...it will be a bit before I am back into SC's.....my business takes up all of my time and moolah especially summertime.....shoot me an e-mail or give me a call we can go grab a beer or some wings when your in town.....like I said I will hang on to the lights if you want let me know

Peace

Ron

let Old Dixie pick them up, I have 2 older lights sitting here already, if someone needs them Id much rather them go to use then sitting collecting dust with my parts. Thanks Ron

Back