Easiest way to fix a busted SC

leeklimala

2006 F-150 SuperCrew 4x2 with 5.4l and tow package. 0% financing.

Attachments

• CIMG0799sm.JPG
    CIMG0799sm.JPG
    299.1 KB · Views: 117
Still keeping the SC, but I needed some reliable traspo being that my SC will probably stay under the knife for a while based on further research into my spark plug/ too much boost issue.

Very nice. heres mine:

5_August_2005_031.sized.jpg

Im old school country.....:p BTW sweet pickup if i was gonna get a new one it would be F350 powerstroke 5 SPD

Attachments

• Truck.JPG
    Truck.JPG
    213.1 KB · Views: 64
leeklimala said:
2006 F-150 SuperCrew 4x2 with 5.4l and tow package. 0% financing.

Nice truck....I almost got one just like it last week, but decided to get an Expedition instead. After driving an Explorer for the past 10 years, this Expedition feels huge. I also went with black to match my trailer.

With the high gas prices they aren't selling very well and since it's nearly the end of the model year, they are really discounting them heavily in my area.

Not sure at this point. I think the plans are to put it back together, then do a full diagnosis. Thus far this is what this operation has fixed/replaced:

Solid motor mounts
Motorcraft plugs and wires
PS pump
ported exhaust manifolds
solid tranny mount
poly trans x-member mounts
new AC condenser
reparied AC lines

I also have a set of 3.27's, tracloc rebuild kit, and poly diff mounts from SCP to go in the back.

David Neibert said:
Nice truck....I almost got one just like it last week, but decided to get an Expedition instead. After driving an Explorer for the past 10 years, this Expedition feels huge. I also went with black to match my trailer.

With the high gas prices they aren't selling very well and since it's nearly the end of the model year, they are really discounting them heavily in my area.

We have a 98 Expy 4x2. Best vehicle I have ever owned.

I really like the newer F-150...nice truck ... this pics too dark but heres my SC hauler...

Attachments

• football.jpg
    football.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
leeklimala said:
We have a 98 Expy 4x2. Best vehicle I have ever owned.

I have a '99 Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition 5.4L 4X4 which like yours Lee is the best vehicle I have ever owned as well. Here she is:

100_1721.jpg

ps, its also my SC hauler :D

Shane

heres my SC hauler

Attachments

• DSC01108.JPG
    DSC01108.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 64
quick35th said:
I have a '99 Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition 5.4L 4X4 which like yours Lee is the best vehicle I have ever owned as well. Here she is:

100_1721.jpg

ps, its also my SC hauler :D

Shane

Hey Shane, that looks like the lot where I bought mine!:D

Back