Pictures of a new set of Scott's Gauge Faces...and a couple of the DOHC engine

racecougar

While I was taking pictures this weekend at the Hot Rod Supernationals, I thought I would snap a few of the latest set of gauge faces that Scott made up for my 90 XR7.

gaugesatrest.jpg

gaugesat80MPH.jpg

They have a silver background and were designed to match the Autometer Ultra-Lite gauges that I have elsewhere in the car. He also put my company name on the tach, set the red line at 6500 rpm, deleted the kmh scale, and left the indicator light portions black in order to keep the indicator lights visible. I'm very pleased with them.

And here are a few pictures current pictures of the engine bay:

enginebaybig1.jpg

enginebaybig2.jpg

enginebaybig3.jpg

-Rod

Wow those look sweet. Can he make me a set for my 90 SC? How do you get in contact with the guy?

On a side note, Holy Crap! Kurts 92 made it out!

Very nice gauges Rod! I didn't realize that you did the dash swap as well when you did the Mark8 motor swap.

Shane

Scott Long said:
Wow those look sweet. Can he make me a set for my 90 SC? How do you get in contact with the guy?

Scott Hrbacek can be reached at slhrbacek@yahoo.com or at www.SH-AutoTrends.com . As far as I know, he makes gauge faces for any MN12, as well as quite a few other vehicles.

And Kurt's 92 SC comes out all the time.

quick35th said:
Very nice gauges Rod! I didn't realize that you did the dash swap as well when you did the Mark8 motor swap.

Shane

Thanks. I did the Mark 8 rear end swap, too.

Duane, you're weird. :)

Blown 91 Bird, the cluster itself is from a 97 Thunderbird. The speedo, tach, and needles are from a 99? Taurus SHO.

-Rod

Scott Long said:

My 92 has been out numerous times since the latest transmission was installed. Even more surprising, I was actually daily driving my 95 5 speed for about 3 weeks when they started work on my garage. I'd still be daily driving it, but an electrical problem has sidelined it.

Back