Where does this go?

zillion_03

Just like title says, need info on vacume hose routing, i think i got a few mixed up when i put everything back togeather, here are a few picts of the problem areas.

i know this is the MAP sensor but where does it connect to?
DSC01568.jpg

next this metel hose that runs from the PCV outlet to where and what is the extra hose for? its currently connected to a hard line that runs into the fenderwell into i do not know what.
DSC01569.jpg

next, this plug was remaning its next to abs, that is the clutch resevour next to it.
DSC01572.jpg

and last but not least a final sot of the motor for all to see.
DSC01571.jpg

are you shure? it just runs of the mas? in my hayns manual it shows the map with a vacume line on it. i duno could be wrong. anyone else got some input.
your right the plug is for hood light.:rolleyes:

thanks

BAP sensor

The first pic is the BAP sensor, there is no MAP on the SC just MAF. fturner is correct no vacuum is connected to the BAP. John

MAP is manifold absolute pressure sensor. That requires a line to the manifold. THIS BAP sensor is a barometric atmospheric pressure sensor or ambiant (outside air) pressure. It is taking readings each time the engine/processor updates from open to closed loop. I cant remember how often that happens on the EECIV models. BUT for those who are driving in the mountains (up or down), you reset it by simply putting your foot to the floor. This kicks the system out of closed loop. The hard line runs to the the back of the plenum with a rubber line for vacuum to suck out the poison fumes. It also has a "T" in it to operate some of the vacuum doors in the cabin. There is a small supply line that runs back under the bulkhead connector on the pass side. Dont know what that connector is.

Chris

Back