Laborday weekend

PReDiTR91

So what you guys doing this weekend? South of the border anyone??? Vegas??? Or just chillin at the pad! :cool:

By partying do you mean getting tore up from the floor up!:D If so then Ill be doing the same thing! PReDiTR91

PReDiTR91 said:
By partying do you mean getting tore up from the floor up!:D If so then Ill be doing the same thing! PReDiTR91
Yup! I've been told I did that last weekend.;)

I don't recall that happening though:D

Sitting tight enjoying another cool 106 deg day while all of you with real jobs enjoy a much needed vacation...Maybe I'll try to hurry along Pauls packing....getthehellouttaheah. Enjoy guys!

Anthony

BTW forgot to mention that their is a 50% off sale this whole weekend at all Pick Your Part locations.

Their was a blue SC in Wilmington with a nice rear bumper.

Im taking my wife & son to Universal studios saturday, I was plannig to hit the junkyards this saturday but I dont want to here it from the wife!!!:eek:

Coast to Coast SC said:
Sitting tight enjoying another cool 106 deg day while all of you with real jobs enjoy a much needed vacation...Maybe I'll try to hurry along Pauls packing....getthehellouttaheah. Enjoy guys!

Anthony
I think you should get your ~~~ over here and help!:p Fortunately, Mandi has most of our junk in boxes already and Good Will has received a bunch of donations so I am just left with car parts to box.
I may take Lee's heap for some datalogging on Sun after I put the blower belt on and converthis dryrotted tires into slicks.

Paul

Back