WTB-Cobra Rims (chrome)

coolhand

Guys, I am looking to get 4 Cobra rims in 17" for my Bird. Contact me at tbirdmedic@sympatico.ca or by cell @ 905-244-5380.
oe-ccr-5-t.jpg

Matt,

I got a set of 18" Antera 5 stars that would look really good on your car....i still got them, PM for details.

Cheers.
Samir

Matt,
try Automotive import market 905 477 1771
I know he had a set in the summer not sure if they were chrome or polished. But his prices are good and he has a no pst and gst deal right now.

sumzxr7 said:
Matt,

I got a set of 18" Antera 5 stars that would look really good on your car....i still got them, PM for details.

Cheers.
Samir

Hey. Send me a few pics of the car when they were on it, so I can show wifey. Thanks.

Matt did you call Automotive import market?
I know first hand that his price is 200 -300 less then others.

Thanks Jason
Yes, I called him today and will be doing so again tomorrow. He has only polished though, but if the price is right, you never know.

Jason Wild said:
Matt,
I would go polished that why if you get a chip on them you can buff it out.:rolleyes:

Jason has a point when it comes to chips. Keeping chrome clean is a full time job! Don't get me wrong, I love the look of my chrome, but I miss being able to spray on some tire dressing, wait 15 minutes for it to run off and then wipe my rims off with a soft cloth. Now I'm using tire wax instead of spray, and I have to get the chrome polish out pretty much every other day!:rolleyes:

Back