lower radiator hose

DutchSCFan76

yo,

I am in urgent need for a lower radiator hose.

What part # / brand do i have to get to replace my lower radiator hose?

I bought one from rockauto.com, but i got some flex / universal kind of stupid thing! I placed a new belt (serpetine, the big one), but when i installed the new radiator hose, it is not right. It does fit, on both sides, buts its pressing on the new serpetine belt.... :(

Motorcraft does'nt make them. Which one do i need (pre molded, no flex thing made in Mexico!).... I can not order on most online car shops coz not all of them ship worldwide as rockauto.com does..

thanks!

Hi, Eelko, I am not sure if they have been discontinued or not, but I have a used one if you can't find any new ones.

I can get them all day long at Auto Zone. Sucks your across the pond. Try autozone.com and see if they will ship it. Order 2 or 3 they are cheap, never have too many spare parts. Might as well change the upper hose too.

go to napa and get one if they don't have it in stock then they could usually get it for you within a couple of days. Just a little FYI napa belts/hoses are Gates products so they are good stuff

Napa Lower Molded Radiator Hose: NBH8547

Advance Auto Parts Lower Molded Radiator Hose (Gates): 21857

Advance Auto Parts Lower Molded Radiator Hose (Goodyear): M61573

Hopefully you can order from one of these places. Napa is www.napaonline.com Advance is www.advanceautoparts.com

Rockauto.com also has a molded AC-Delco lower radiator hose listed as AC# 22254M and rockauto.com part number 88908174

Good luck!

not to disrespect the previous repliers, but Kevin, thank you, for directly answering my question :)!

NAPA:
Please note: at this time, NAPAonline can only ship to addresses in the 48 contiguous United States. If you reside outside of this area, please return to our site often, as we will likely add Alaska, Hawaii and international addresses in the future.

Last edited:
NAPA = National Automotive Parts Association

If they shipped internationally, they would have to change all their signs to IAPA, and that would be a whole new can of worms.

;)

Back