Supercharger Kit Forsale $300

ottoman

This is a near complete supercharger and parts kit off of a 1990 Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe. I bought it to put on my 1999 Mustang. I have decided to pursue my craving for power in another project.
The kit includes: Supercharger(w/rebuilt snout, I did the work), lower manifold, inlet pipe, aftermarket oversize throttle body($250), and gasket, outlet pipe, intercooler, intercooler inlet and outlet piping, intercooler shroud cover, all pulleys and mounts including power steering pump mount, pulley and pump. New alternator ($210), its only dirty because of my gruby hands. New belts($60) and used belts. Fuel injectors, fuel rail, main wiring harness, valve covers, radiator and lower manifold inlet housing. All hardware.
All parts have been cleaned except the grease build up on the wiring harness. All parts are in running condition, with 45K miles. I pulled all parts personally from a running thunderbird for use and have decided to go for another project. I did rebuild the snout on the charger and bought a new alternator, throttle body and belts. I was going to get all parts ported and polished to go on my mustang that is why they are not painted.

These parts are also ready to be put on a N/A thunderbird. I am asking $300 for the whole kit. For an additional $50 you can have an aftermarket air intake. I recommend pickup at my house to save money, or I can ship it out. Please, please email with any question @ ottoman907@hotmail.com, or call 480 650 6656.

Last edited:
Back