to Manny with luv - part duex *pics

tbird88

inplen_lola0328.jpg

inplen_lola0338.jpg

Manny, my favorite Kalifornia Super Coupe Addict...do not worry! Nobody got electrocuted!

(yet!)

:D

'bird

I likededit and it clears the hood lol

i added the bypass since this but my cameras being charged up got a baby grandchild due today or tomorrow

Attachments

• wynns.JPG
    wynns.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 295
Well just in case it rains real bad tonight, I got the hood ready and waitin' if we need to make a beer run, just gotta find a paddle :D

inplen_lola0388.jpg

inplen_lola0428.jpg

inplen_lola0408.jpg

'bird

tbird88 said:
Well just in case it rains real bad tonight, I got the hood ready and waitin' if we need to make a beer run, just gotta find a paddle :D

inplen_lola0388.jpg

inplen_lola0428.jpg

inplen_lola0408.jpg

'bird

Wynn that is awesome!!!!!!!

You and Manny do some trick fab work that beast looks mean :D

Jim Demmitt Jr said:

no comparison between Wynn and Me ,
he is a pro all the way his work is without question top notch.

me Im a amature. not even in his class. much respect and admoration of his work.

man Wynn your sc looks awesome. mines deteriorated to a semi parts car now needs everything. I dont even have any of my parts on my sc .

someday I hope to get close to his work and skills but for now Im still learning the tricks. great job by the Texas wildman.

Jim Demmitt Jr said:

It is a lil intimidating, passed the local carwash and they all quit dancin' and just stood there :D

Kinda cool that it's not just another Rustang rollin' by, leaves 'em scratchin' their heads!

'bird

quick35th said:
Very nice Wynn. Whats it run like that?

Shane
I don't know yet. Before I put the inlet plenum on I took her up to the track in the woods to a 10.5 event. They advertised grudge races and test-n-tune between rounds but when I got there they said "no slicks-no race". Oh well, maybe next time.

Do however have a strange problem that surfaced before the plenum went on, she has an odd unpredictable "stumble" if I lean on her pretty hard. Then again, I can crank her up and she'll do fine for a few miles and then the intermittent stumble comes back. Feed the throttle slowly and she'll do fine but nail it and she bucks and hisses and acts like a real you-know-what (begins with B).

Pretty sure it's with the Throttle Position Sensor or else the Idle Air Control. I changed them a month or so ago when I was tryin' to find the loss-of-power demon. Wound up bein' a broke dampener but haven't put my original sensors back on yet. I get time here soon I'll try swappin' those out and see if they cure the problem.

'bird

midgetchaser said:
fancy fancy. man i wish i could make stuff like that. very nice you guys sure do make some sweet parts.
Hey, sure do appreciate the compliment. Just did a major job change and hope to come up with even more goodies...gotta keep up with Manny :p

'bird

Tazer999 said:
Awesome work wynn, you're turning into quite a pioneer in custom sc goodies
Naw, naw, Manny is da innovatta...I just like mine to bling a lil more than his :D

Hey, wait a sec, thought you fell in love with that babe that was in a pic you posted on the Underground way back when and had kids etc etc etc and a LIFE beyond Super Coupes :confused:

How the heck you been? You still got that fine red SC?

'bird

tbird88 said:

inplen_lola0388.jpg

inplen_lola0428.jpg

inplen_lola0408.jpg

'bird

thats one of the nicest modifacations ive ever seen under a hood, nice work :)

tbird88 said:
Naw, naw, Manny is da innovatta...I just like mine to bling a lil more than his :D

Hey, wait a sec, thought you fell in love with that babe that was in a pic you posted on the Underground way back when and had kids etc etc etc and a LIFE beyond Super Coupes :confused:

How the heck you been? You still got that fine red SC?

'bird

You have a hell of a memory.. Damn dude, lol

Haven't had kids yet, but yes, definately in love. I wouldn't mind a little girl, just haven't gotten one yet, :D. I have a life beyond super coupes now mainly just because I don't have time for it anymore. It's been through a lot lately including 2 accidents where trucks have hit me. I had put it up for sale, and actually sold it however before the buyer could get the money together we ended up deciding I should keep it and go nuts on it. So I do still have her, although she is gutted for now. Still got your gaskets in there though, lol. I am turning it into a show car / hot rod over the next few years. Just started the interior goodies (newer style with custom goodies), stereo, as well as air bagging, bonspeed billet wheels, xenon kit, cobra r hood, and suicide doors. Everything is in the mail or is being acquired, just need to wait for this winter to make the magic start happening.

Over the next couple years I wouldn't mind gettin something like in the pictures above, who knows, I might give you a call in a years time and see if you want to build an all out custom goody for me as well. Make it even more of a head turner with some of your machining skills under the hood

Last edited:
Spider said:
thats one of the nicest modifacations ive ever seen under a hood, nice work :)

It takes a really big cowl hood to fit stuff like that under it, right Wynn? :D :cool: That does look awesome. How does the ic flow with the outlet and inlet like that?

RadiumSC said:
It takes a really big cowl hood to fit stuff like that under it, right Wynn? :D :cool: That does look awesome. How does the ic flow with the outlet and inlet like that?
If ya believe half of what the heathens on the Underground say, I supposedly have the front end of a rowboat for a cowl :p

here is the IC in the thinkin' stage:
dblno48598.jpg

charge goes down through the front core, up through the rear:
dblno48588.jpg

with brackets:
dblno48838.jpg

Nope, not efficient whatsoever but sumthin' fun to do. Shoulda been there the first night we took her out on the cruise, buncha kids with their visors on sideways walked up and swore they were lookin' at DOUBLE NAAAAWWWWZZ on a DUAL TURBO setup.

Needless to say, it was hilarious.

Headed out in a lil while, gotta get away from it all and blow off some steam. Got the hood off for tonight, gonna ease out to the westend and putt around a few parking lots and see what kinda mess we can stir up ;)

thanks fer checkin' it out, pic attached below of the hood.

'bird

Attachments

• lolastrip05print.jpg
    lolastrip05print.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 72
Back