Fords out at Ford? I mean..The UAW's out at Ford?

Yup, and next a merger between Boeing and Ford. We'll have the Ford 747 and the Boeing Thunderbird. Maybe Ford can pickup a few military contracts and start building flying cars with a laser guided bomb option for the extra money.

yep, hopefully we will see good things happening with FoMoCo. i love my new fusion, but, there are alot of lines that need help..

hmm.

At least Bill Ford didn't let his pride get in the way and bring the whole company down. He tried, and was gracious enough to know he wasn't able to do it, or won't in this case.

I don't know why Ford's board of directors think this guy can do any better than Bill Ford. Just because he was able to turn around Boeing's passenger airline division, doesn't mean he can do anything for Ford.

I think it's an act of desperation.

David

rickbtbird said:
Maybe Ford can pickup a few military contracts and start building flying cars with a laser guided bomb option for the extra money.
That sure would fix traffic problems......:p

And the first move is............

Lay off 10,000 employees and give all VP's a 15% pay raise and the CEO gets a 25% pay raise.... cause hey, they did such a good job saving a couple of million in such a brutal environment :cool:

Seems to work everytime ;)

yea i read about that in the paper yesterday. i think theres is talk of laying off like 30,000 workers and closing more plants.

idk i think its worth a shot. at least hes been through a turnaround before that should help. Ford needs some new cars to go with the job layoffs though or else thats not going to do much but anger ppl. its ashame that they have to do that tho. i dont even want to think about losing my job im sure its not a good experience. of course they are union tho so hopefully they wont be out of work too long, lots of unemployment Ford has to pay.

Back