Rear Knuckles ???

SHEPP

Can someone tell me if there is any difference in the rear knuckles for the various years of SCs?

I have a 95 and I'm debating doing the conversion to the 5x4.5 pattern in the rear only for right now.....(long story), can I use any year rear knuckle for what I trying to do? :confused: :eek: :confused:

All MN-12 rear disc brake knuckles are the same, regardless of model year.

cheers
Ed N.

fast Ed said:
All MN-12 rear disc brake knuckles are the same, regardless of model year.

cheers
Ed N.

Almost ................ The knuckles on MN12s with drum brake do not have the bosses drilled for caliper brackets.

all The knuckles for disk brakes are all the same. You do not have to change knuckles to change wheel bolt patern. You just replace the tbird hubs with the 99 and up cobra hubs. I would also replace the wheel bearings while you have it apart.

Steve, I'm guessing what he's planning to do, is to get an extra pair of knuckles that he can install the fresh bearings and 4.5" pattern hubs in to, and then swap them complete on to the car. Rather than having the vehicle down while trying to change the pieces over on his original hubs.

That's what we did on mine a few years ago, certainly made the swap go a lot quicker!!

cheers
Ed N.

Back