front end?

I

intercooled 89xr7

front end?

ok guys this is what im thnking of doing i have an 89 xr7 and i want to put a thunder bird front end on so i can get rid of the grill on the cat so i was wondering if any1 has done this b4 and how hard it would be and and will it work?and if there is a diff. way to go about getting rid of the grill let me know i want to put a cowl hood on and i hate that grill well thanks every1 4 there help.

Front end

I cant remember for sure but I'm thinking that you can remove the grill and put a T-Bird hood on it. The bumper covers shouldnt be much different and the lights are the same, the only difference if the bird hood covers the place where the grill would be. If you've got any good pics of your front end that would help. If that doesnt work you'll have to swap the front cover too. Not a hard job. I'm looking to do something similar to my SC (94-95 front end) but I have to swap everything.

front end?

i dont have a good pic of my car but i can send u 1 of the same car and what i loking to do is buy a cowl hood and they dont really make any 4 my cat so i want to get 1 that fits the birds and put it on my car and the other thing i really dont like the grill i wish i could get a bird cowl hood and put it right on and that would get rid of it instead of replaceing the front end well i will stop going on and on if u could could help me with this that would be great or any ideas thanks 4 all your help.

Re: front end?

The headlights on a Thunderbird and a Cougar are different. I know because I had a set of headlight covers and they wouldn't fit on my friends '91 cougar.

Back