Looking for a different cam

drewk

I am getting ready to put a new stock engine in my bird. I have a set of heads that have been ported heavy on the exhaust side, and had new comp springs installed about 15,000 miles ago. I've got an S-type ported '90 blower, 76mm mass air, and a 3" cold air intake with a K&N cone filter. With these mods, if it makes a difference, what cam should I be looking to install? I know you can call comp cams and get a generic answer over the phone, but I'm looking to get something that will actually work in my car and won't end up giving me idling problems etc.

drewk said:
I am getting ready to put a new stock engine in my bird. I have a set of heads that have been ported heavy on the exhaust side, and had new comp springs installed about 15,000 miles ago. I've got an S-type ported '90 blower, 76mm mass air, and a 3" cold air intake with a K&N cone filter. With these mods, if it makes a difference, what cam should I be looking to install? I know you can call comp cams and get a generic answer over the phone, but I'm looking to get something that will actually work in my car and won't end up giving me idling problems etc.

I sent you a PM as some people on the forums frown on just quoting a venders name

Ken

Back