MN12 Performance Last day

Rich Thomson

The MN12 Performance web hosting ends tomorrow. All MN12 Performance tech articles have been donated to the SCCoA for them to repost on this web site as they see fit. Contact the SCCoA for any of these articles in the future. If you need to purchase any "old" MN12 Performance parts or have questions about them please contact Bill Evanoff at www.supercoupeperformance.com

Rich Thomson

Good Luck!

Take care Rich! It's sad to see you go but hopefully you'll be back again soon, even if just to say hello! :) Thanks again for everything you've contributed to the SC community over the past many years- all of your parts and tech info has been very valuable and has helped the SC thrive and evolve. I've enjoyed hanging with you and the whole crew at the Cancun Mexican restaurant at Carlisle and I'm happy I got to meet you personally.

Good luck!! :D :cool:

Rich, I wish you much success in whatever your future endeavers hold. Just to reiterate some thats already been said, thanks for all that you have done for this platform.

You certainly have helped me out on several occasions over the years. Your assistance was very much appreciated. Hopefully your install information will be shared among the TCCOA group as well.

Good Luck. Be sure to stop in and visit from time to time!:):)

Thanks!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1MTNCAT Record Run.jpg
    1MTNCAT Record Run.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 129
Good luck in the future, Rich.

Thanks for passing along the MN-12 info you had accumulated. :)

cheers
Ed N.

Rich,

I never had the opportunity to meet you. I did however purchase a few parts from you and the transactions were great. Your tutorials and knowledge on the mn12 site were not only an asset to the SC community but to those like myself that need or prefer to have a detailed explaination or instruction were priceless. (you know how difficult it is to get a straight answer or input sometimes) I have spent an hour saving all of the tech info to my hard drive for the future upgrades that havent been done yet. Who knows how long the SCCOA and SC's of the world will be around.

Thank you for your help and contribution to my never ending project.

Good Luck, Damian

Thank you for all your help and assistance. A fellow "gearhead" I appreciate teh effort and thought you put into this site, and the products and tech articles you provided.

MN12 Performance Hosting

Due to the hosting company's automatic billing system :( the www.mn12performance.com web site will be up for another year. :eek: :cool: The email address and store will not be available but the tech articles will.

Enjoy,

Rich Thomson

Rich,

Sorry to hear you had to pay for another year of hosting. However, when considering how long it's taking to do any updates on this website, I'm glad we will still have access to the tech articles for another year.

David

Rich,

Thanks for the tech assistance over the years. I appreciate the opportunity to have met you a couple of years ago as we live in the same area. The most recent assistance to me was your perfect instructions on how to replace and improve the sub-woofer. It turned out to be a pleasant distraction for me last New Year's Day. I knew it would work without a hitch! Good luck in the future.

Jon

Back