blower mounting hardware pics?

premo-s12

could someone please post a pic of the 3 studs that mount the blower to the manifold?

thanks in advance!!

It's 3 bolts.
2 same sized ones each side and a larger one at the front. Sorry, I don't know the sizes.

i know that, but i need a pic so i can machine some up. long story, but they appear to be tapered and the ~~~~ i got from mcmaster carr isnt gonna work for mounting to my adapter bracket.

They seem like ordinary bolts to me albeit fairly long.
How about posting a picture of the bolts you have?

Try and get ahold of Paul from Bluetongue Motorsports. I bought some hexhead mounting bolts from him. He should know the size. I have the stock ones somewhere if you need them.

Jeremy_K said:
Try and get ahold of Paul from Bluetongue Motorsports. I bought some hexhead mounting bolts from him. He should know the size. I have the stock ones somewhere if you need them.
Actually, you bought some socket head cap screws from me;) I sent him a PM with the info he needs.
Are you off on Weds? Passing through again, hopefully the last time this year.

Paul

BT Motorsports said:
Actually, you bought some socket head cap screws from me;) I sent him a PM with the info he needs.
Are you off on Weds? Passing through again, hopefully the last time this year.

Paul
Whatever they are they're pretty! I should be able to break free on Wed. since It's only my side job. Let me know what time. I'll PM my cell # in case you don't have it.

Car2n said:
They seem like ordinary bolts to me albeit fairly long.
How about posting a picture of the bolts you have?

i dont have any is the thing. i just have the blower and all the parts associated with it minus mounting hardware :rolleyes:

the 2 small skinny ones are 8 x 1.25mm and the big one is like a 10 x .5 or 10x.75mm

Kind of bumping an old thread here but do you know the size of the bolts that mount the rear intake to the lower manifold.

This in the intake that connects to the lower IC tube just to clarify.

Also, where is a good place to find all of these bolts?

the bolts you are reffering to are 8 x 1.25mm the only problem you will have is figuring out the lenght of the bolt... i think its around 30mm or 25mm... you will have to double check... so you would want to get 8 x 1.25mm bolt with a lenght from 25mm to 30mm...
you can find replacement bolts at AUTOZONE... or KRAGEN... they should have a BOLT RACK.. try to get FLANGED bolts, with means that they appear not to need a washer because it has one welded onto the head of the bolt...

the bolts you are reffering to are 8 x 1.25mm the only problem you will have is figuring out the lenght of the bolt... i think its around 30mm or 25mm... you will have to double check... so you would want to get 8 x 1.25mm bolt with a lenght from 25mm to 30mm...
you can find replacement bolts at AUTOZONE... or KRAGEN... they should have a BOLT RACK.. try to get FLANGED bolts, with means that they appear not to need a washer because it has one welded onto the head of the bolt...

Awesome, thank you very much for the info!

Back