Need A Harmonic Balancer ,,

1990tbirdsc

im in need of a harmonic balancer as soon as possible ... but i dont have 350$ to spend on the bhj balancer ,,,, so id like to get a stock harmonic balancer and 10% pulleys and i also need a new bolt .......

ive looked on ebay and just about everywhere and i cant find a stock balancer ,,,, ???:confused:

You can only buy a stock balancer from ford. I think the list is more then the BHJ last I checked. You will also need a new bolt from a mustang. You might as well just get a bhj balancer, it's cheaper and easier in the long run

a 10 pulley is an overdrive pulley for the blower, is that what you want? If so, you can get those on ebay, from sc, btm, or a number of other acronym businesses.

That's because no one will use one after they've had it fail on them and trash something.

BHJ is the only valid solution. You can check with the dealer and see if they can get a factory unit. If you search, i think someone said there is a company that will rebuild your stocker for you. Still not a good idea.

Back