what is this

dino3.8

well i was lookin inside the 90s sc i got and under the mirror in the middle of the winshield there is something hang i was think it might be a dimmer switch but not sure. it pointing out toward the windsheild. if anybody know what this is please let me know.

Automatic Dimmer

My car doesn't have this option on the mirror, but I believe your car is equipped with the sensor on the mirror that automatically will shut your bright lights off(if on) when it senses headlights coming at you at night.

This what I interpreted at one point in time. If I'm wrong someone please correct me
chris

Last edited:
thanks guys and when i find out how to get the pic of my raze phone on to the computer i put them on here. so far i have strip the inside of the 93 bird out and got the heater core today to replace it since i got the dash out. next week all the new intier is goin in can't wait

if your using a razr just email it to yourself, or use a usb cable to plug the phone into the computer

kool thank i got the phone like a month ago so i am still learn thing about it and what it can do

and in case you were wondering about the emailing..

Once you take a picture and store it, go into the pictures folder. Goto the options on the individual picture, and select send picture in message. Hit Ok again, and it will bring you to a menu that allows you to enter in an email address. Then just enter the addy and send it

kool ok i sent the pic to my email now how to post them on here
let see if this works

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 71
and here is what the bird looks like now. in about a week i hope to have the new interior in

Attachments

• GetAttachment2.jpg
    GetAttachment2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 47
Looks similar to mine right now, heh. I have my 90 fully stripped as it is being rebuilt into a show car. Just installed the first 50sq feet of sound deadening today. Once all that is in I get to do the welding for the suicide door braces, then try to swap in the newer style interior.

Aren't these cars fun, lol

oh yea fun fun next week wireing the dash back is goin to be a blast i can't wait lol. now since i know how to load pic on here i can keep you guys up to infor on how thing go

I have a razor with a blue tooth.....

I like the hands free ability.....:D

However, I modified the belt clip so I could charge the phone (something you have to do just about every day) :mad: without taking it out of the clip.....

If you need any parts for your car, I have a few 89 - 91's that I am parting out....

Back