Post was moved

Re: Jim's Cobra R Ownership proof Fastest Mustang ever built

who cares. :|

(Cleaned up by moderator.) That is not the fastest mustang ever built. Open your eyes, look at the less expensive 03 cobra you passed up.

Everyone has tried to tell you this, you don't listen. Sure it's nice that you got a Cobra R, but you can't go around saying it was the fastest ever built... It simply isn't.

Brian

p.s. I'm sure you turned up a 150K offer?!?!? The only way that car will be worth a half mil is if inflation jumps up to 25% for the next ten years.

(Cleaned up by moderator) and you certainly passed up a great buy with the 03 to get a crappy cobra R and brag that its the fastest EVER, no, you are the (cleaned up by moderator) and its not that fast, trust me, but if i had the choice, id buy the 03 cuz it certainly is faster than the covra R, also if you wanted to go with rareness, then you made the best choice of your life but NO, you are bragging its the fastest, NOT TRUE, nuff said...

Im (cleaned up by moderator) like JIMMY

Cleaned up by moderator

Re: Im loopy like JIMMY

Doesn't the 2000 Cobra R run like a 11.9 sec 1/4? The 2003 Cobras have been tested at 12.9 I am not Mustang expert, but I could of swore that the Cobra R is quite a bit faster than the Cobra. Anyone have any real numbers to say either way? You guys have got me thinking now and it's bugging me. Thanks.

Thomas

Re: Thomas is right

Bwahahahahahaha, that pic is hilarious

(Cleaned up by moderator)

The Cobra R was tested at high 12's in the quarter. With drag radials on it, they got it to drop to the mid 12's, but with the stock BFGoodrich tires it was like 12.8 or so. I'd go look for the exact numbers, but I need to search the Net to find the VIN number for a 911 Turbo so I can say I own it.

Re: .

Now that you say that, I'm started to remember that now. I read the review in Motor Trend, but that was a while ago. The 2003 Cobra was just tested at a 12.9 in Car & Driver and in Automobile Magazine. I would say that they are about the same 1/4 mile wise. The Cobra R would have to handle better though. But then agian there is something to be said about having a radio and air conditioning :) Anyway, that's all I had to say on the topic. Talk to you later.

Thomas

Re: Thomas

air ducking to front brakes

Wouldn't the feathers stop up the pathway to the brakes??

there is no other Mustangs built like these DOHC monsters

Except for the 03. Could you imagine how fast the 03 would be without a radio, AC, backseat, sound deadening material of any kind, lightweight seats and a fuel cell? It'd be turning low-mid 12s. The fact that it's as fast as the Cobra R, but with enough amenities to make it a suitable daily driver makes it all the better.

Hmm wow Jim you writing up a VIN number and saying its a certain build number sure is good proof!!!

TOP DAWG.

Lets see some pics with you standing beside it, then we will believe. (Cleaned up by moderator)

alright jim, now u just calling people names, u sunk to their level and that just aint cool! lookat some of the other boards and they dont go through all this dramma...some of us have to realize that his kinda crap is what makes members not want to be active!

just my $0.02

al

email me if u wanna threaten me, but if ic atch u...THATS UR ASS!!!! :lol:

Might I suggest www.mustangworld.com, they'll probably appreciate a Cobra R more. You may return and begin discussing the cobra r again once scpi offers something for it.

Now, if you had've gotten the '03 Cobra maybe you'd have a leg to stand on for discussing it since it is supercharged. I suppose you could post regarding IRS.

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

If you wanna be treated like an adult...

Jim,

Go ahead and call George and Bill. What's that prove? Do you need others to fight your battles? You claim you're an adult and that you want to be treated with respect like one. Well, then take the appropriate actions. Walk away and ignore the taunts.

It's not that you're posting about your car(s) and what you do or don't do with them. It's your constant bragging about I got this or I got that that's really bothering people. No one likes a braggart. Plus, you have history here and many members of this board remember it.

You said you were going shut up until you put up. Well, be the adult like you claim to be and stop replying. Humility is the key. Be the man and walk away.

Paul

PS: If you think I was out of line here then by all means email me. The links below.

Back