the ladies and american muscle

big bird

Do you fellow sc'ers find the sc to be a babe magnet or would our chances to score be better if we traded our sc's for an imports? (yuck) Love to hear any good stories.

I have yet to meet another SC enthusiast in person,but being a teenage girl with an elegant '93 SC I swear if I meet a guy with an SC anytime soon I'd probably be all over that one unless he was ugly as hell.......as far as I'm concerned an SC is sexier then any Corvette or other modern sports car,even ferrari's and such. Nothing beats a Super Coupe;) I did meet a guy with a black 94(i think)XR7 with a 5.0......but thats not an SC, Im not really a fan of the cougar's back window styling it ruins the elegance of the body lines.

nope...

Atleast with my LX......I guess...
Had it 3.5 years and nil.....

Been thinkin about some rimz...like dubs or something....mirror tint....trple decka spoiler..paint it orange and green....
Yep, I'll get all the ladies then :D

Bah, I figure I gotta have a car girl. If she's not smart enough to recognize the MN12 for what it is...she's no car girlish enough for me. ;)

(looks like it's gonna be my Tbird an I...all alone....for the rest of my life)

-jw

i dunno if the sc i a babe magnet , maybe the driver , hehe(g/f gunna kick my butt). But my g/f does love the SC:cool: :D ;)

That's why there was an ...lol... at the end of that message.....

Not a serious thing.....I'm happily taken!

I've never met a girl that liked my SC. I spend too damn much time working on it, and girls always get jealous. :D Ok maybe pissed is a better word than jealous. Women don't like competing with a car for your time and money. Even my friends' girlfriends hate my car for taking their boyfriends away!

Matt

Maybe it's because I live in Oklahoma

Everyone here seems to dig my twilight blue SC, especially chicks. This chick that lives next door to me kept telling me she didn't think my car would do anything close to 150 mph. I gave her one ride down the rural interstate around here and she has shut up completely. I havn't met a girl yet that didn't like it :)

mn12freak said:
Everyone here seems to dig my twilight blue SC, especially chicks. This chick that lives next door to me kept telling me she didn't think my car would do anything close to 150 mph. I gave her one ride down the rural interstate around here and she has shut up completely. I havn't met a girl yet that didn't like it :)

Most girls find my baby outdated and rather ugly (well, the paint is oxidized a bit). She's 15 years old, so I don't hold it against them :)

For me, the Cougar is an emotional car. From memories drawn up when I drive it to looking at old pics I took at 16, knowing there was no way my old man could possibly not give me the car later in life.

I also find the Infiniti G35 Coupe incredible. I find the abilities of modern cars spectacular (technology is a wonderful thing). All cars are beautiful in their way, just like every woman has at least one beautiful feature. Styling has only gotten better and sexier thru the years.

I love all cars and adore all women :)

werd up man, I had a 1997 Cougar (30th Anniversary Edition) Just about the sweetest damned thing to ever slink around on four wheels...the color was GORGEOUS (Dark Toreador Red, Clearcoat metallic) it would change tones from deep blood red to purplish to brownish in the evenings, the interior was AMAZING absolutely beautiful tan leather over dark brown trim interior. I had girls walk up take one look at my car and say "those seats look freakin' comfortable" it was always the first thing they said "those seats look sweet"
little cougars monogrammed in the seatbacks...that car didn't even NEED me...it was the pimp ;)

By the way the proper answer to "those seats look freakin' comfortable" is "betcher sweet azz they is, wanna sit in em and go for a spin?"

lol...then i bought the 1989 SC and I almost CRIED driving it home with the tempo interior creaking like plastic clothespins in a dryer...really I almost cried...it grew on me though :)

I agree

The bird is definatley not a chick magnet. I would have to admit they magnetize themselves to the cash as do the woman. If you don't have it.........you aint gettin it. Unlees she is older and knows cars the chicks now a days dig the cars with the school bus tail pipe or blingin lights with playstation. My old man had a 55 chevy that was fabbed into an elcamino. The car was fusia, with suicide doors. Every dude that saw it was like "what the **** man. But, dude if you stood next to it the chicks were climbing out of your pocket. Needless to say my step mother wasn't very happy about it. So if you have the taste for the bird, you have taste for cars and that means if you attract a woman its a real woman. Not the chicks that dig pimped out blenders. If you want to attract those types put PLYSTN2 (plat station) on the tag....................LOL

I would have to say not a chick magnet, there is exceptions (civickiller_sc). But most just stick there nose in the air cause is not a Mustang or a chick car (Civic). But they are just like everyone else once you get them in the car. They either love it or their scared to death of it.

Hock said:
I would have to say not a chick magnet, there is exceptions (civickiller_sc). But most just stick there nose in the air cause is not a Mustang or a chick car (Civic). But they are just like everyone else once you get them in the car. They either love it or their scared to death of it.

"But they are just like everyone else once you get them in the car."

I wasn't sure where you were going with that!

Babe Magnet?

Everyone that knows me knows I absolutely love my black 94 SC. My wife appears to appreciate the cars beauty, and I have gotten compliments from fellow (primarily male) drivers. However guys at work give me s*#t saying it's a golf car for old men. Funny thing is they drive toyota trucks, saturns, and hyundais.

Back