Most Sought after SC

OneFastBird

Just wonder what the most sought after SC is 89-95, 5-speed or auto, 35th, then you have all the different colors too. Then you have the Bill Elliote and Davey Allison special editions(if you consider them a SC or not). I've always liked the blue 94-95 5-speed.

Everyone is going to have different opinions. IMHO, i think the Cougars may be worth more in the long run than the T-birds. They were only made 2 years, and not very many were made. Next in line is the 95 SC 5 speed.....

Yes but the 3.8l supercharged engine came only in the '89 and '90 XR7. In '90 only 841 5-speeds were made. I'd say on numbers alone the '90 Cougar and the '94, '95 5-speed T-Birds would be the most valuable.

sean

well to be quite honest none of them are sought after since sc's aren't worth much these days. IMO any super low mile sc will be the most sought after

My favorite would be 90 35th 5-speed w/ dual power seats, power moonroof, and no cornering lights on the side of the front bumper.

2nd favorite is black on gray leather 95 5-speed w/ moonroof.

19dCavScout said:
if you want to go on numbers alone the 35th 5-Spd had somethign like 147 of them made. that would win there.

Only problem with that statement there is noone has ever been able to prove that there were only 147 5spd 35ths made. That number has been thrown around a lot but again its never been proven to be fact.

Shane

Most desirable, 1995 5 speed with no body damage and no rust. (i.e., don't exist)

Likely to be worth the most over time, 1990 35th Anniversary model with the 5 speed variants being the top dog. Then also 1989 SC's in perfect shape with low miles.

Back