Tow problem solved!!

tim

Well I solved my car towing problem. I bought a Chevy Suburban 4wheel drive 3/4 ton with the super heavy duty towing package and the 454 for power. It enen has the deer killer guard on the front. fully loaded, it even has a tv setwith the dvd player. All I need now is a big gold chain and some 22 inch rims, Da bling bling.

tim said:
Well I solved my car towing problem. I bought a Chevy Suburban 4wheel drive 3/4 ton with the super heavy duty towing package and the 454 for power. It enen has the deer killer guard on the front. fully loaded, it even has a tv setwith the dvd player. All I need now is a big gold chain and some 22 inch rims, Da bling bling.

Those 3/4 ton burbs are nice. You shouldnt have any problems with it at all other than minor stuff. The tranny is a damn near bullet proof 4L80E. The rear is a nice stout 14 bolt. They are really nice. Check out fullsizechevy.com Its a forum board for full size chevys like it says, its helped my out quite a few times...

Thanks for the website. i looked up some codes and found out it has posi and 3:73 gears. Maybe I will take on a few SCs.:D Problem is it is like 5800 lbs.:eek:

Back