Last of the parts from my parted out '94 SC - make me an offer

Flock-of-TBirds

Updated Nov 7, 2006

Most of my ’94 SC has been sold but here’s what’s left…

Make me an offer - it all needs to go.

Engine
- Lower IC tube - $35 shipped
- Stock intake manifold - $35 shipped
- Intake manifold gasket set NIB - $20 shipped
- Stock pulleys, accy brackets, air box, TB, JBL amp and box and anything else I might have left over

Drivetrain
- Freshly turned rotors - $10 each + $15 each to ship

Suspension/Wheels
- Set of stock springs – no sagging at all - $125 shipped for all four
- Stock rear sway bar
- Stock front sway bar
- K-member cross bar
- Set of stock shocks – work great - $125 shipped
- Shock sending units/controllers/covers

Body/Exterior
- Header panel – very nice - $45 shipped
- Hood latch and cable - $23 shipped
- Right corner housing - $15 shipped
- Wiper motor – complete assembly - $45 shipped
- Valance below windshield/under wipers (2 pieces) - $30 shipped

Miscellaneous
- Engine bay weather strip - $15 shipped
- Horns - $25 shipped

Note: engine, body, doors, glass, trunk, rear lights, bumper covers, headers, full interior, shifter, 5 speed transmission, polished pulleys, BHJ, hood, injectors, top, polished upper IC tube, peddles, cluster, antenna, SC moldings, sunroof, brakes, all wiring harnesses, IRS, exhaust manifolds and some more little stuff is sold.

Please visit my website for more info and some pictures. The website is shrinking as parts are sold off - at one time it was pretty loaded...

I prefer Paypal and will provide you with that account name once we settle on a price - Do not just send me money and do not send it to the email address below - there is no paypal account there.

Please be patient – I will answer questions and close deals as soon as I can. I will try to be as fair as possible with first come, first served. Please be very specific with your questions and what parts you would like.

All deals will be closed via email partingout94sc@earthlink.net or phone only and not on this forum – too tough to keep up. I will check the forum from time to time but if you really want something please use email.

If you tell me you want something and we agree on the details and then I don’t hear anything from you for a couple days – the part will go to the next person in line. Sorry but I’ve had a few “shoppers” who say they really want stuff and never pay and then disappear. If you need to wait a few days to get paid or something – fine, just let me know your plans and I’ll be happy to work with you. Thanks.

If you buy several things I will certainly combine shipping. Shipping quotes are for lower 48 states only. I am located in Northern Kentucky, 15 miles from Cincinnati.

Last edited:
Okay, I have to ask. Why did you part out such a nice, rust free, running and driving '94 SC??

Thomas

parted out

It was not running and had been up on jacks for a year and a half - everything from the engine compartment that was not the long block was scattered all over my garage and I ran out of time, money and helpers - the kid's went and left for college.

I really hated doing it... However, it looks like it will roll again! It was worth about $1,500 to $2,000 in pieces and worth $11,000+ parted out. Economics and time won that battle.

So, it would have sat in my garage for years rotting away as my wife and I worked two jobs each or it could go to folks all over the US and Canada (and now Sweden!) to make their SC's whole...

--------
Okay, I have to ask. Why did you part out such a nice, rust free, running and driving '94 SC??

Thomas

Last edited:
Nope - I am saying that is what I have ALREADY taken in and I still have more to sell... It is very sad that these awesome cars are worth that much in parts but not very much whole.

Keep in mind I had a bunch of brand new top-of-the-line very popular bolt-ons, a nearly new motor, a rust free shell, very fresh blower, several sets of wheels (Cobra R's) and lots more to sell. It was not just a driver.

You are saying that you are going to get $11,000 worth of parts sold from that car.

Thomas

Back