Does detonatig feel like a miss?

sizemoremk

I am trying to work out some problems with my tune (as I learn to tune) and believe I may have been running a little on the lean side, and can’t decide if I had a miss, or if perhaps this was detonation?

After a few runs down the street, once or twice as I got into it, it seemed as if the right after WOT, there was a little sputter/slight pop, as I got into it, once the run was established, it cleared up.

This was with the alky injection turned on, so I am wondering if perhaps this was air trapped in the alky line, or if the alky was causing a bog or what? I'm using the smallest nozzle...

sizemoremk said:
I am trying to work out some problems with my tune (as I learn to tune) and believe I may have been running a little on the lean side, and can’t decide if I had a miss, or if perhaps this was detonation?

After a few runs down the street, once or twice as I got into it, it seemed as if the right after WOT, there was a little sputter/slight pop, as I got into it, once the run was established, it cleared up.

This was with the alky injection turned on, so I am wondering if perhaps this was air trapped in the alky line, or if the alky was causing a bog or what? I'm using the smallest nozzle...

Doubt it's the alky injection. I can't even feel it turn off and on and I'm using the large nozzel.

Sounds more like a problem with the load calculations.

David

Back