clutch pedal click???

95scfan

well today the clutch pedal on my sc started to click when you let it all the way out and let it sit for a while lets say cruising down the road for a couple minutes when i go to push it in it pops at me.... the clutch pedal still works and everything but it pops real bad i looked under there to see where the pop comes from and it seems to be higher up than i can see any ideas???????????

thanks
cody

found a couple things on this like its the plastic piece between the push rod and the pedal.... i have the plastic piece that hit me in the foot where do i find more of those?
thanks
cody

the plastic piece comes with the master cylinder. I do not know of anywhere you can get it by its self. I and I think a few others have used a zip tie to hold the petal on onto the rod.

If it's the plastic bushing that goes on the rod/pedal connection then it can be had at most parts houses. Just ask for one that fits a Ford pickup, it worked great in my 5spd.

'bird

cool thanks but i have one more problem where does it go and how do i get it there????

thanks
cody

p.s. if you could make it preschool i would appreciate it

Does the one you have got little barbs on it? It should slip over the tip of the clutch rod, then insert the rod into the pedal lever until it snaps.

I can try and get a pic of mine but it's gonna cost ya a Corona!

'bird

cool a small price to pay for a job well done thanks alot i'll check the parts store tomorrow they were closed today and see if i can get the part does the year of the f-150 matter? i'll just take the piece in and say i need this............
thanks for the info and help

cody

Back