5% pulley and intake

whitechicken

i would like to buy a 5% pulley and also a cold air intake if any body would like help out i'm running at my local track and not many people here have seen an sc so i want make a good impression. thanks

whitechicken said:
i would like to buy a 5% pulley and also a cold air intake if any body would like help out i'm running at my local track and not many people here have seen an sc so i want make a good impression. thanks
I posted some pictures for you of mine intake for sale;)

intake

there is one question i have. is this style better then the one that actually goes into the body and bolts to the stock hole or is it just opinion? and also how much is that style and filter. do you think this is a good place to start being as im stock all the way stock including exhaust.

whitechicken said:
there is one question i have. is this style better then the one that actually goes into the body and bolts to the stock hole or is it just opinion? and also how much is that style and filter. do you think this is a good place to start being as im stock all the way stock including exhaust.
If you are stock, I would start with upgrading your exhaust. Do some search here to see what's the best combination. 3.5" intake is way to much for you, I would get a 3" if I were you. I make them as well. As for intake going inside, I've heard few cars got their engines screwed up due to the fact that water got inside the intake.

Pulley

Hello,
I have just the thing for you. I am selling a Quick Change Aluminum Pulley set which includes a quick change hub, 5% and 10% overdrive pulleys.
It takes about 2 minutes to remove one pulley and put on the other.
Perfect for those track days when you may need a little more boost than normal, or if the traction is a problem you can always move down to the 5% and get back into the game.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
D Rainer

Quick Change Pulleys

Hello,
Thanks for the reply.
I could have the pulleys to you over night for $25.00 or 2 day Priority for $10.00.
So $150 for the pulleys + whatever shipping you choose.
If you were to let me know by tonight I could have the package in the mail by tomorrow morning.
Payment can be sent to Pay Pal (SCYALTR@aol.com)
Thanks,
D Rainer

Back