Bad Knowledge Of SC's On Ebay

A

AATVFury

Bad Knowledge Of SC's On Ebay

I was checking out the SC's on ebaymotors just for somthin to do and i cam across this

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/w...1828805498

"We think this `95 Thunderbird Super Coupe is the best buy out there! It’s Loaded and in Like New Condition.
And if you´re looking for power, you may want to check out the *supercharged and intercooled 3.8 Liter V-8 engine* Street, road and highway performance are this Thunderbird´s bread and butter. Whether you do a lot of distance driving or just use your car to commute, we think you´ll find this T-bird a joy to drive."

umm..

What is knolage?

-Scott-
small.jpg

1992 Thunderbird SC 5-speed
1990 Thunderbird SC automatic
1993 Audi quattro 5-speed

Re: umm..

Nice car, very nice but I'm just not crazy about leather. Gonna own me one of them late-models someday.

'bird

Bad spelling of knowledge on SCCoA

Actually that description is more accurate than the CarFax report I got on My SC.

Re: Bad spelling of knowledge on SCCoA

It's only a two cylinder also

hmm

well, if youre gonna spell knowledge wrong, dont give the seller crap about mis-typing V8 instead of V6. i dont see anything else wrong with the ad, it looks well made.

nice car too, right in my neighborhood (kinda). still looking for a good deal on a 5 speed though, already have an 4.6 auto.

Re: hmm

yes but i see this alot on ebay.. people saying its a v8 instead of a v6

DON'T BUY THAT CAR

I bought through the same seller, and within 2 months, i had to put in a new clutch, rebuild the tranny, do 2 tie rods, 1 ball joint, new rear rotors, calipers, and pads. It came without a radio, the driver's seat back didn't come up, and there were more things wrong that they didn't mention. their disclosure sucks.

Maybe they've improved their disclosure since I bought my car, but all in all, the seller is someone contracted by a company to list cars, and the REAL sellers are real assholes.

Re: DON'T BUY THAT CAR

It says 2cyl. in the heading. Is he/she trying to tell us that there's a custom rotary engine in that SC? :lol: I'LL TAKE IT! :eek:

Back