So I bought some SC stuff, what do I do w/it now?

The_Ghost

Hey guys, I bought an M90, inlet/outlet, top, IC, and IC tubes off of a 35th anny SC. Now that I've got this stuff, what should I do with it?
I'd like to go faster, but I have no idea what I should do with all the stuff I got, or if I should just resell it on eBay and make a profit (since I paid for the parts in cash and busted knuckles removing the stuff myself)?

Thanks for the input.
-Ghost

The_Ghost said:
Hey guys, I bought an M90, inlet/outlet, top, IC, and IC tubes off of a 35th anny SC. Now that I've got this stuff, what should I do with it?
I'd like to go faster, but I have no idea what I should do with all the stuff I got, or if I should just resell it on eBay and make a profit (since I paid for the parts in cash and busted knuckles removing the stuff myself)?

Thanks for the input.
-Ghost

I don't understand. Didn't you have a plan for what you were going to do with these parts before you bought them :confused:

David

I dunno, it was kind of an impulse thing.

I've got a plan and it consists of this:

Send blower, inlet, outlet and top to manny (I would bring these to him in person since I'm relatively close), and have IC made into double core IC.

OR

List parts on eBay or resell for profit to mustang guys or SC project guys.

Not sure which'd be better.

What should I do with them?

Back