soooo bumed out

lon

:( please tell me what to do?? i finished the headgaskets and when i started it its missing, backfiring a little(never backfired intill i did the headgaskets) and fuleing up(if i hit the gas it blows black smoke out).i dubble cheaked the wires,redid the ic tubes twice.it was loseing power before i did the headgaskets.if im right the fireing order on the coil is - first 3 in the front (from left to right)1,2,3 and the back 3 (from right to left)4,5,6....on the motor left side front to back 1,2,3 and right side front to back 4,5,6??what could make it backfire like that and load up.could the ballancer go bad just from sitting,stuck injector?????can some help me?

The way you described it, the 123 are in front .. thats if you are looking at it from the front of the car ?? The 564 should be in front and the 123 in the back closer to the engine.

- Dan

You have the wires on wrong. This is how they should be.

PlugandWireLayout.jpg

David

Ddubb said:
The way you described it, the 123 are in front .. thats if you are looking at it from the front of the car ?? The 564 should be in front and the 123 in the back closer to the engine.

- Dan
lol i had the 5 and 6 crossed..i thought it went 654:rolleyes:

Dude dont sweat it...that happens all the time to lots of us..:eek: :rolleyes: ...aint this a great site...where else would you have ever figured that s#!+ out...;)

Rick

Back