ABS Master cylinder $20 ABS computer $10

Slysc

This unit works fine. I just pulled it out and put in non-ABS brakes to save weight.

I've got the whole ABS system and wireharness sitting on my garage floor if you need any other ABS parts.

It's in Milford, MI 48380. You pick up or pay shipping.

I take paypal. Email me at dsly@detroit.faurecia.com

I don't need it now but I will take it if you can deliver to the Shootout.

I will pass on these items if somebody posts that their ABS is broken and they need the unit to get functioning brakes.

OK, Kurt. But I'm going to charge you for everything that I ruin from dripping brake fluid all over while I haul it. ;) Last weekend I sold DD a differential housing that leaked differential fluid all over the inside of my Volkswagen Jetta. That stuff REALLY stinks!! I wish the cost of the diff would cover the cost of a new Jetta interior.:rolleyes:

Dan,

If I were to buy a plastic container to let the ABS unit ride in, how big would it need to be?

Also, I don't need to ABS computer.

Kurt

Kurt,

I'm just kidding. If you want it, I'll put it in a plastic bag and bring it to the Shootout.

I could really use it to fix my inop '90 XR-7. Is this one the early style? If so, let me know what it'd cost shipped to 78154.

Thanks...

Dan, since txsc says he could use it to fix his car, you are welcome to sell it to him. Like I said, I really don't need it right now, but a spare could be nice.

I would be shipping it Fed Ex ground and I figure it weighs about 40 lbs.
The Fed Ex website says that it would cost about $23 to ship.

I get e-mail notification when there's a reply to my threads. I don't get e-mail notification of PMs so I didn't know that I had a PM waiting. I just replied to your PM.

Slysc said:
I would be shipping it Fed Ex ground and I figure it weighs about 40 lbs.
The Fed Ex website says that it would cost about $23 to ship.

I'd like to have it, but if the fellow in Russia needs it, let him have the first shot. He'll have alot harder time finding one than I will. Maybe another one will come along for me. Let me know if he passes; I'd like second dibbs.

Thanks,

JD

txsc said:
I'd like to have it, but if the fellow in Russia needs it, let him have the first shot. He'll have alot harder time finding one than I will. Maybe another one will come along for me. Let me know if he passes; I'd like second dibbs.

Thanks,

JD

Thank you. I need this parts. I wait answer from SlySC.

P.S. SlySC you have 1000 posts with my help. :) :)

Last edited:
Back