ballancer or not????

lon

i have a 92 sc.it has a smaller pully on the charger,full dynomax with headders,3.7.3 gear,built trans,2200 stall,shift kit.i took a friend out for a ride to show him the car.we stopped in the middle of the street and put it to the floor and spun the tires about 2 driveways.going back to his house i did the same thing but it did nothing,no tire spin not even close so i was like w-t-f.got to his house and held the brake and put it to the floor(wot),boost went to 9 psi,2700 rpms and no tire spin..18 to 19 psi of vac in park,trans seems fine(not slipping)fuel is good,rear end is good and vac lines are good.has someone had this problem??no power out of the hole.i can foot brake it wot and only get 10 psi of boost at 2300 rpms and wont come close to brakeing the tires loose.what do i need to look for.did headgaskets a few days ago and its still the same way:( .all vac lines are good,i sealed the ic tubes twice,changed the coil,plugs,wires,head gaskets,both 02s and fuel filter).i got 15 psi of boost at wot but when this happend ill get a max of 10 so i lost 5 psi some how and a geo metro might whoop my butt from a dead stop.can the ballancer cause this??if not what will??i can give someone my number or i can call them so i can explain it to them better.im just verry stressed out with the car and need help:(

Does it wobble or did it throw the large center bolt? If it wobbles and wiped out the crank sensor it would cause some running issues, but I don't think that is what is causing your problems.

Is your bypass valve operating properly? Have you ever scanned it for codes? Did you ever check the fuel pressure on the rail? I don't recall the diagnostics from your other thread that you had done

If it was a balancer chances are it be vibrating pretty bad or not running at all. Check for boost leaks OR evidence of a slipping belt

Kevin Varnes said:
Does it wobble or did it throw the large center bolt? If it wobbles and wiped out the crank sensor it would cause some running issues, but I don't think that is what is causing your problems.

Is your bypass valve operating properly? Have you ever scanned it for codes? Did you ever check the fuel pressure on the rail? I don't recall the diagnostics from your other thread that you had done
no wobble,bypass is working,no codes,fuel is good and i re-did and went through all ic tubes and vac lines.is there someone that will drive the car and tell me what they thing.if its an hour or two drive i dont care ill fill up and be on my way.im not asking for someone to do the work,i just need someone to drive it and tell me what they think it is.please someone help me??

True, but your car would be fixed when you left, and it would have taken less time then all of the posting and reading and replacing parts and speculating that everyone has done so far. Not saying that everyone has been wrong so far, but it is alot easier to fix a car in person then it is over the net. Or find someone else closer that knows what they are doing and also knows these cars. I've traveled to help fix at least one of these cars so far, offered many other times, and have helped numerous others to get their cars fixed or working towards fixing them.

if i had the money for gas,a room and the part i need,i would be on my way.let me see if i could save up the money for a road trip.:D

I should have the parts that would be needed as we have 11 SC's here. But, like I said, I would try to find someone that knows what they are doing to look at your car.

i had some lady pull in front of me and i hit her head on doing 55mph 2 years ago on my way to work(1 week after i got married) and i have 2 slipped disk and a pinched nerv in my neck and havent worked sence so money is some what of a problem.i dont know how much the part will be and it will take about $150.00 to $200.00(i think) just to go there and back(i know the car will make it).so ill talk to the wife and see what she says.most likely she will say yes and if so it will take about 3 weeks to save up some cash.lol it would be nice to go on a trip being that we havent done or been anywhere sence we got married so ill let you know by 8 pm tonight.

lol i remember when it was around 60 cents a gallon for prem in the mid 80s.6 to 7 dollars to fill up.i was like 13-14 years old and mom would drive everywhere.now it seems like 3 dollars will get you to the store and back and that sucks just to go get a pop/soda.lol

Back