Engine Carnage before shootout.

Thats Chris...always trying to be competative....Keepin it real with a big sticker in the back window that looks like this 6>8.

Figured you could just break them back two off and it would be a 3.8 huh?

Chris

David Neibert said:
Chris,

Is the new Dart block w/forged internals going to be ready in time for the Shootout ?

David

Dave

I hope to put it in the car this weekend thats only if my cam shows up today.

wish me luck

Ouch that sucks Chris. I guess the 347 couldn't handle the turbo all that well. What combo were you running previously that broke?

Got any action shots of it letting go? :D :p

Shane

The cast steel cranks that come with the lower end stroker kits tend to not hold up as well as the factory nodular iron ones...Was that a cast steel crank?

And good luck getting it all together man:O)..Love them turbo v8 cars

seawalkersee said:
I never did git a ride in either turbo car in OKC... Guess I will have to wait another year...again...:(

Chris

Chris,

Come to St. Louis some time and I'll let you drive mine. Trans brake VB arrived yesterday and should be installed in time to go back to the track shortly after the Shootout :D

David

re

Damon
No It was not a forged crank but the new one is. Sucks you can't make it.

Dave and I love giving rides, Im charging $5 bucks this year to help pay for
the engine.

Chris

Blown347 said:
Damon
No It was not a forged crank but the new one is. Sucks you can't make it.

Dave and I love giving rides, Im charging $5 bucks this year to help pay for
the engine.

Chris
I hope you like Hamms....because Micah and Tony will using that as currency.
Ken

David Neibert said:
Chris,

Come to St. Louis some time and I'll let you drive mine. Trans brake VB arrived yesterday and should be installed in time to go back to the track shortly after the Shootout :D

David
Slick...Maybe I will have my turbo on my LX by then.....Nahhhh...too many other irons in the fire.

Chris

Back