PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a paint shop in N. MD or S. PA

plev72
09-22-2006, 03:55 PM
Hey all, my long lost '94 SC which has literaly been in the shop for the last 3 years (since May '03!) is apparently finally done. I've been debating about getting it repainted before I bring it back from AZ or getting it repainted here. Can anyone recommend a very good paint shop to me? There is no rust on the car, just some sunburn from those lovely AZ days. I live in Reisterstown (NW of Baltimore) but work south of BWI airport...

Actually, I'm also looking for a shop that might be able to do interior upgrades (probably custom) as well.

Thanks,
Paul

CaifanSC
11-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Check out the mamn12, look for user mercury...arg...and some numbers (i want to say mercury27 or something like that). Good friend of mine, his name is Mercy Jantz, he lives in baltimore and has had soem body work done to his 4.6 including painting and last I saw it was looking great. I was going to contact him b/c im getting two hoods for my sc's and need them painted. He lives and I believe he also works in baltimore. Good luck...in any case, check out www.mamn12.com, great group of peoples.

ThunderRoad
04-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Hey all, my long lost '94 SC which has literaly been in the shop for the last 3 years (since May '03!) is apparently finally done. I've been debating about getting it repainted before I bring it back from AZ or getting it repainted here. Can anyone recommend a very good paint shop to me? There is no rust on the car, just some sunburn from those lovely AZ days. I live in Reisterstown (NW of Baltimore) but work south of BWI airport...

Actually, I'm also looking for a shop that might be able to do interior upgrades (probably custom) as well.

Thanks,
Paul

GOT 3 CARS DONE WITH THE BEST PAINT ALL HAVE WON TROPHIES IT,S GOOD FOR 2YEARS PLUS :cool: CHECK OUT WWW. EASTCOASTROLLINGTHUNDER.COM;) SITE