90 Thunderbird SC Black Leather Buckets For Sale

95thunderbirdlx

These are a pair of buckets from a 90 SC, they are in excellent shape, the drivers bolster was torn, its now repaired, all adjustments are in working order. I'm looking to get what I paid for them, and the repair, $200.00 or best offer. local pick up or I will work to meet part way or something, no shipping
They are not going on ebay yet, rather sell them here, since this is where I got them. I'm in Shelby, MI also.
from pics. 644.jpg

if you listed on ebay how would you ship. I'm interested now if we could figure out how and how much to ship to Vancouver Canada

if you listed on ebay how would you ship. I'm interested now if we could figure out how and how much to ship to Vancouver Canada. My email address is rdedge@shaw.ca

if you listed on ebay how would you ship. I'm interested now if we could figure out how and how much to ship to Vancouver Canada. My email address is rdedge@shaw.ca

Leather seats

If i posted on ebay, you can select local pick up only, i just have no time to go through shipping these seat right now sorry

90 Black Leather SC Seats

I changed my mind , I initially bought these for a $100.00, then spent $50.00 getting the bolster repaired. They are for sale for $100.00 if any one wants them. I have no room to store these any longer.

$200 shipped?

i know you dont want to but it would make me very happy?

acutally, id also appreciate it if you just took the covers off, could you do that. i see zippers on the seats, id pay for the leather!

then you could throw the seats aways or sell the tracks!

$150 shipped for covers only:cool:

let me know before i blow my wad
imchavoya@yahoo.com

PM sent. :) I'm in Texas, so... let me know if you decide that you can ship. I need both seats complete though, including base, back, rack, motor.

Last edited:
Black Leather Seats

I still have these seats in case any ones looking, I'm not interested in shipping, though I will work on meeting half way or something if your not to far, I may even tear these things apart if you want the leather.

I still have these seats in case any ones looking, I'm not interested in shipping, though I will work on meeting half way or something if your not to far, I may even tear these things apart if you want the leather.
If you change your mind, the seat backs and the tracks can be separated from the base for shipping. You can usually get good boxes from behind a number of retail stores. :) If you can do this, I'd give you $250 total shipped for the set as described (seats, tracks, motors). :)

Last edited:
Back