638rwhp&648rwtq!!!!!!

white95v6

well boys i put the turd on the dyno yesterday. turned the boost up to 30psi and it made 638rwhp and 648rwtq. this thing is a freaking Misslie. i can't wait to go raceing this weekend. i am gonna walk on some v8s at NMRA.

holy crap MAtt, awesome. Can't wait to see some low 9's this time around. Make the V6 crowd proud:D

BTW, post some more specs of your car, most people probably don't know your setup that well.

From one of his other posts.

its a 4.2L with forged rods and pistons(8.2:1), Main studs and Girdle,Head studs,99-up Ford MLS head gaskets,Roller Rockers,Custom Cam,ported heads with Stock Valves(single ports),ported lower intake and custom boxed upper,75mm TB.

umm front suspension is QA1 tubular junk with coil overs, rear suspension is all UPR. i have 90/10 lake wood struts, 3 way adjustable shocks out back.

its a 8.8 with Eaton diff and moser 31 spline axles, welded axle tubes and welded and boxed tq boxes.

i use stock ford Engine Mounts and i have a Tq Link too.

I know he updated to ported heads(STILL SINGLE PORT) and larger turbo

Last edited:
Wow.....Matt ! I thought your old numbers were impressive, these are really over the top.

BTW...what are your thoughts on using a Master Powers T70 on a 3.8 SC motor ?

David

David Neibert said:
Wow.....Matt ! I thought your old numbers were impressive, these are really over the top.

BTW...what are your thoughts on using a Master Powers T70 on a 3.8 SC motor ?

David

well think if i was still a stick. it would be more like 750rwhp.:eek:

also i have heard Bad things about MP turbos.

Congrats Matt!

Doesnt suprise me that you are there...Youll be flying now for sure..Good luck!

I knew it wouldnt be long till you got there

Ive used nothing but trac locs in my cars. 31 spline out of a truck along with moser axles...Generally to prevent blowing the diff I would rebuild it every year..Now being I never drive any of my cars..Ist more interesting to se ethem just explode haha.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Also I've always used studs onteh carrier caps and a rear end girdle to preload the bearing caps... Besides that I only use c clip eliminators that use Timken bearings

Matt, are you using a factory computer on that? And are your heads the Mustangs or SC heads? I have heard that the regular (later year) 3.8s have a thicker deck height than the stuff we have. Oh well...Kick the crap outta some of the V8 guys and maybe WE can get a set of heads and maybe an intake made for our cars...Imagine that...a SC that was once in the 12s went 11.50s on the same compression with a better flowing raised port head...

Chris

yea i am on a stock ECU.

i had 31 spline mosers and a Eaton. but now its time for 35 spline axles and a Spool with 9'' housing ends.

Yah I am running the 9 inch ends with the timkin bearings..I didnt have good luck with the eaton posi under high HP in one of my other cars so never used one again..GOOD LUCK MAN!

Back