Performance Parts

explorer1

I purchased these parts from a super coup enthusiast wanting to install them on my 1994 Ford Mustang V6. Unfortunately the cylinder heads do not fit. So my loss is your gain!

The parts include:
1992 ported cylinder heads, a lot of work has been done to the short turn radius on both the intake and exhaust. Also no valve train parts are included.

Comp Cam Stage 2 camshaft. This cam is a billet piece not a regrind.

ARP Headstuds for a Chevy V6, but fit better than ones for the Super Coup.

Ported Exhaust Manifolds. These have been ported to alittle over 2 inches at the flange and ceramic coated to over 1500 degrees.

Everything will be sold as a package. I will not separate the items!!

Asking price $650.00 shipping included or OBO.

Attachments

• part 1.jpg
    part 1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 280
  • part 2.jpg
    part 2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 241
  • part 3.jpg
    part 3.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 265
  • part 4.jpg
    part 4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 223
  • part 6.jpg
    part 6.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 335
Tires Also

I also have 4 SC 16" Rims w/ Z-rated tires. I bought these used for my Ford Mustang but never used them since bolt pattern is different.

They are 245-50R-16, Fusion ZR-1

$500 shipping included or $350 plus shipping.

Tires not sold separately!

Attachments

• tire1.jpg
    tire1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 132
  • tier2.jpg
    tier2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 139
  • tire3.jpg
    tire3.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 131
I am located in Texas, I borrowed the digital camera so I can't have pics up till later tomorrow or some time this weekend. It might not be much but I did ride in the SC that had these parts installed and that thing was freak'n fast for a V6, I also heard what the cam sounded like through full magna flow exhaust, it was a very mild lope extremely subtle but a raped ape at full throttle.

I wanted to see the porting, just the same as you. I helped the previous owner with disassembling the heads it was a PITA. I'm not sure if he still has the valves and springs, but he said that my stock valvetrain would work but he didn't mention that the heads don't work with the N/A blocks.

Cam

Hi - according to Super Coupe Performance's website, the cam specs you have displayed in the picture are for a STAGE 1 Comp Cam, not a STAGE 2.

Ted

my bad thanks for the correction, however it still is a billet piece. Actually after checking Compcams.com its listed as the second cam they show, from mild to wild lifts, so hypothetically its a stage 2 cam according to there list, 5 cam variations are listed, so you could categorize them in stages.......but thats just me.

Last edited:
if that stuff doesnt fit your car then there must be something seriously wrong with my mustang since i built my stock mustang block with sc top end

head install

I have to agree I built one two.The supercoupe heads will work on the 94' Mustang have you tried?
________
LovelyKira

Last edited:
I was under the impression that the water jackets don't line up causing extreme leakage or hydrolock. At this point I just want to sell the parts and get some of my money back.

Reduced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new price on wheels....$250.00 these are in excellent shape also I'm going to start breaking down the package here we go:

cam-250
heads-125
studs-50
manifolds-75

or 500 for all, I need o sell these parts, I also have a box full of SC engine parts ex: new alt, new dis, coil pack, steel idler's, port matched lower, 24,000 gvw tranny cooler with electric fan, intercooler & tubing and alot more. I'll take pics and post later today

PS wpip has dibs on some stuff.

JP

ARP head bolts

Do you still have the head bolts?

What is the part number please?

Doug

Last edited:
Hey dude,
I'll take the studs. Send me a Paypal account and a cost for shipping via the USPS.

Head bolts/studs

Did you sell these or not. As I posted, I'm interested just want to know the part #.

Doug

Back