Marauder vs GTO

my guess would be GTO driver couldn't drive. I've been in both cars and I have raced a marauders with mods and it Barely edged out a stock sc so unless the marauder has a blower I can't see it hanging with a GTO

Dan..Maybe the guy in the marauder you raced couldnt drive...Stock SC's are slower then even stock marauders.

They ran three times same results each time...Marauder baking the tires of the line still edging the GTO a bit till top end where the GTO would pull...Thats one of those 400hp GTO's too,,Freinds Marauder is a lil over 300rwhp

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
Dan..Maybe the guy in the marauder you raced couldnt drive...Stock SC's are slower then even stock marauders.

They ran three times same results each time...Marauder baking the tires of the line still edging the GTO a bit till top end where the GTO would pull...Thats one of those 400hp GTO's too,,Freinds Marauder is a lil over 300rwhp

sorry I just don't believe it. When I raced the Marauder it wasn't even stock it had atleast an exhaust on it. We went from around a 20roll and he edged me at the begining but I reeled him in. Simply stated GTO driver couldn't drive the marauder needs MAJOR mods to be in the same league. I didn't see a stall convertor listed or a supercharger so its no contest GTO should smoke it

That Marauder is impressive. I wander what kind of blower it's running. You can definitely hear the whine.

sounds like an m112 off a cobra the ar's(auto rotor- whipple, kennybell) sound a little different

Dan,

Marauders have chambered mufflers that open when you floor it..You most likely raced a stock Marauder....

The slowest Ive seen them is 15.4's..And they respond very well to mods//They do start off with 302hp albiet 4,100lbs

As I said my buddies making over 300 to the rear wheels now with minimal modifications...And if yer confident enough..Just get yer v8 SC ready and I'm sure hell run you:O)..Hell run anyone

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
Dan,

Marauders have chambered mufflers that open when you floor it..You most likely raced a stock Marauder....

The slowest Ive seen them is 15.4's..And they respond very well to mods//They do start off with 302hp albiet 4,100lbs

As I said my buddies making over 300 to the rear wheels now with minimal modifications...And if yer confident enough..Just get yer v8 SC ready and I'm sure hell run you:O)..Hell run anyone

now now lets get all fired up my car will never be running we both no that

Back