Parting 35th Anny Auto and 89 XR7 5 speed

rzimmerl

Both cars are complete, heres some details on each of them

1990 35th Auto 147,000 miles- The shell is rusted very badly and so are the doors. The auto trans is bad, but the engine still runs. Interior is complete, the seats are covers are cracked and would need to be recovered.

1989 XR7 5 speed 92,000 Miles- White with aqua blue interior that is in emaculate condition. The are no tears or rips besides the drivers bolster. The exterior is on OK condition small amouts of rust that are repairable. It has been converted to manual brakes and the trans still shifts good. The engine is bound, up we can not get it to move, suspect it has a blown headgasket ( I am pulling the plugs this week to look more into it). With a little work this could be a nice car. I would rather sell this whole then part it out.

PM me on what your are looking for or any details., everthing will be shipped Fedex. My email is ryanzimmerly1993@hotmail.com

Last edited:
SC IRS unit

Hi!
I am looking for a IRS unit from a SC, basically, I need everything except the subframe/springs and swaybar-
I need the following:

axles/rotors/calipers/knuckles and center section with all the mounting bolts.

I live in Warrensburg,MO.64093 please let me know if you are selling the IRS and if you could,please email me what it would cost to ship it to my area.Everything weighs about 200 lbs.:D
Thanks!
Ben

Back