M90, intercooler, piping, throttle body, tensioner, crank pulley

premo-s12

as the title says, im selling my blower, intercooler, all associated piping minus one peice that goes from the blower to the intercooler (i have the bits that actually bolt onto the blower and the intercooler, but it was cut trying to get it to work on something else, so you can replace it with some intercooler piping), the throttle body, tensioners, mounting hardware, bypass valve and the crank pulley. shipping will be UPS ground (unless you want to pay for something else) from 92020 (business address). i will charge actual shipping costs and not handling on top of it. not sure of the miles as i didnt look when i pulled it, but the blower spins freely.

i was going to mount this onto my SE S12 (nissan) but found something MUUCH better and easier and have decided to go that route.

make offer.
please email me for details or pics at jpremo@source.net
thanks!
~jason

I might be easier if people new whether it was an early or late model M90. Is it off the 89-93 or 94-95 models?

to be honest...i dont konw. is there anyway i could tell by looking at the blower and associated hardware? the car looked to be alot like yours if that helps LOL

premo-s12 said:
to be honest...i dont konw. is there anyway i could tell by looking at the blower and associated hardware? the car looked to be alot like yours if that helps LOL

If the hole on the back of the blower is oval shaped, it's an early style blower. If it's more rectangular, it's a late model blower.

i guess it would be an earlier style:

M90_1.jpg

M90_2.jpg

M90_3.jpg

M90_4.jpg

M90_5.jpg

that throttle body on there now (and adapter plate) is not what will be sent with it, thats a nissan 60mm TB, ill include the stock TB with it of course and all the items i originally posted.

thanks for looking

Back