new rebuilt sc motor for sale

trips94sc

well sad to say this but im going to sell my engine.Engine only has about 4k on before i had to part out car.... due to accident.I will list as much as i can remember.. all papers are at work in my tool box.

new rods,bearings,pistons
new crank
new timing cover.gears,oil pump.many other things
and..we built this motor in a full automotive repair shop that i work at we have every tool known to man..
this engine was built by my boss and partner. we spent three months doing this right in everyway.rich has been building motors for twenty yrs.i spent almost 6g on this motor ... im not sure what i should sell it for.. but i have everything even harness if you want to put it in something else. anyone got any ideas on how much i should sell for. i also have everything else from the car new rad. alt,two new water pumps,p.s. pump,rims. ect if you think of anything you need let me know.. i really dont wanna sell but tryin to find a car for this motor is killin me.. any offers??? i will have pics soon ... i did have pics while the engine was bein built but they got lost.

also have most of int. driver side door(mint)int. is blue ext is black
i have alot of front end parts still in boxes
ball joints, stab links,outer and inner tie rods, upper control arms( were installed for three days)
have all rims very good shape but 1 has a crack(small from accident with tires not in bad shape)
very good auto transmission rebuilt 6 or7 k ago
moon roof great shape and motor
I WANT TO SELL THIS STUFF CHEAP CUZ I HAVE NO ROOM FOR THIS STUFF ANYMORE!!
MAKE ME AN OFFER.... IF YOU NEED SOMETHING NOT LISTED I PROBLY HAVE SEND ME A PM

Last edited:
I got a cougar!

trips94sc said:
well sad to say this but im going to sell my engine.Engine only has about 4k on before i had to part out car.... due to accident.I will list as much as i can remember.. all papers are at work in my tool box.

new rods,bearings,pistons
new crank
new timing cover.gears,oil pump.many other things
and..we built this motor in a full automotive repair shop that i work at we have every tool known to man..
this engine was built by my boss and partner. we spent three months doing this right in everyway.rich has been building motors for twenty yrs.i spent almost 6g on this motor ... im not sure what i should sell it for.. but i have everything even harness if you want to put it in something else. anyone got any ideas on how much i should sell for. i also have everything else from the car new rad. alt,two new water pumps,p.s. pump,rims. ect if you think of anything you need let me know.. i really dont wanna sell but tryin to find a car for this motor is killin me.. any offers??? i will have pics soon ... i did have pics while the engine was bein built but they got lost.

Cougar that needs an SC motor in NJ any interest contact me and will send pics.

Tom

Back