Some more pics from the shootout

ScrapSC

Well the wife and I didnt get to run our cars. :mad: But had a great time spectating and taking pics of everyone. We also got all but maybe 4 runs made at the track on video.

Attachments

• staging lanes.jpg
    staging lanes.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 183
  • staging lanes1.jpg
    staging lanes1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 190
  • staging lanes2.jpg
    staging lanes2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 130
  • slicks.jpg
    slicks.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 198
  • waiting to run.jpg
    waiting to run.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 185
few more

here are a couple more....

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 186
  • jawjacking.jpg
    jawjacking.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 147
  • mustangkiller.jpg
    mustangkiller.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 160
  • pit1.jpg
    pit1.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 132
  • pit.jpg
    pit.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 139
one more of the sweet Cougar Burnout!

Attachments

• cougar burnout.jpg
    cougar burnout.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
It was really great meeting you! Thanks for all the videos you took, your a hoot!!:eek:

Was great meeting you also Tim. I had a good time just socializing with everyone there. Was good to see some faces we hadnt seen in some time and it was also good to meet some new people. I will say it was a good time talking to Dan Sly.... My hat goes off to you. I love kids but dont think I could go that far!!! :)

Dahoopd said:
So what was up with the Blue/Teal Bird under the Snap on tarp? Gotta know.

That was a 5.0 Bird. His fiberglass hood blew off during the car show so he converted it to "pin on" and it was removed when that pic was taken.

XR7 Dave said:
That was a 5.0 Bird. His fiberglass hood blew off during the car show so he converted it to "pin on" and it was removed when that pic was taken.

You gotta be yanking my chain. Seriously? Were the winds that bad that sitting still during a car show the hood took off. Thats a lot of attention for a pin on.

Speaking of flying objects, my fake hood scoops finally flew off going down the track.

I'm glad it happened though cuz I hated those things.

Dahoopd said:
You gotta be yanking my chain. Seriously? Were the winds that bad that sitting still during a car show the hood took off. Thats a lot of attention for a pin on.

He ain't lyin. I saw it happen.

-Rod

Yeah, I saw the look on the owners face as he was being told. It was one of the Precision Motorsports guys and he was ratcheting down a strap on the dyno when someone was telling him. Needless to say his pale face got a bit paler.

Minor damage after the blow off. Cracked the windshield, but didnt get into the dash. Very nice looking car.

Aww.....i wish i coulda gone. Looks like it was a blast.

xThunderbirdSCx said:
Aww.....i wish i coulda gone. Looks like it was a blast.

It was a great time Bill....I almost called you when we were there but didn't want to make you feel bad:(

Back