Rare - Rear Spoiler for sale

TBoidSC

For Sale rear "LSC"-style spoiler from 1990 Thunderbird SC. In excellent shape, just needs to be repainted and clearcoated, since painted over 10 years ago.

This wing was made specifically to match the curvature of the 1989-1997Thunderbird and Cougar trunk lids. It is similar to the Lincoln Mark VIII LSC wings available in 85-88 without the hump indent in the lower center of the wing. Attached are some pictures. Please let me know if you are interested, and I will get estimates on shipping. I would like to just charge $30 for the wing and have the buyer cover shipping. Thanx

SC

SC1.jpg

SC2.jpg

I have to box the wing first to make sure that it is secure. Didn't expect to get replies on this already. :eek: As soon as I box it, I will get shipping estimates and forward on. Thank you for the replies.

Unfortunatly, the bike isn't for sale. LOL. :D

SC Biv

This has not been sold. I was just boxing it up and putting together a few quotes for some other members. Shipping via USPS Parcel Post

Shipping to 45896 is $23 (4 days) = total $53

Shipping to 13753 is $18 (3 days) = total $48

These are estimates from their website. Hopefully accurate.

Please let me know if interested

tboidsc23@yahoo.com

Scott

wing

could you please post a pic of that wing from the rear and closer up.I was going to order the one from cervinis monday but that one looks good to me if i can see it from the rear and closer.
thanks
hawk

wing

I,ll buy the wing . Just give me the shipping cost to 27356 and i will get the money order out to you tomorrow.
thanks
hawk

Thanx,

I bought it back in 94 when I first got the car, it was very common on the LSC 85-88, so I was happy to see that they made it also for the T-Bird/Cougar as well. I always liked this wing, but no longer have the car. :( Sad.....

SC

wing

hey TBiodSC
still waiting to hear from you. I want the wing, just tell me your address and i will get the money order in the mail tomorrow.
thanks
hawk

wing

Hey ,
still waiting for your mailing address so i can send you the money for the wing.
hawk

wing

Thanks TBOIDSC,
please let me know asap when you have a conformation from him on the wing.
hawk

wing

Hey TBOIDSC,
Did the guy buy the wing ? please let me know one way or the other.
thanks
hawk

Back