Stock Downtubes

fastsc92

Anyone have some....i need them with the cats...i'm going to be gutting the cats anyways....if you have some let me know and bring them to FFW if you're going.

Jay,
I had some, but they went in the trash when the new exhaust went on. You may be trying to save money, but you are so much better off having an exhaust shop bend you a pair (or grab a pair online)....the stockers are really bad. If you're that convinced in getting a pair, you can pull them off my parts car, but I warn you...it will not be easy! I also know a salvage yard that will have some, but again, it will be up to you to pull them. Let me know.
-Jeff

i'm really just looking to make my exhaust louder...i've had the whole exhaust custom done....except for the downtubes. Its still quiet and i'd like to make it louder. I know getting custom bent ones is the best...but even gutting them has to be better than having the cats in there. I dont really feel like paying $200 for a set when i can grab someone's for like 40 bucks and gut them. i'd be willing to take em off the parts car....but arranging me to go to your place would be a pain....i was looking for a set that was already off the car. I might go to the junkyard like a block away from my house and see if he has any and what he wants for them.

Back